1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN Front Page

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hank, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

I just noticed it also. I clicked on the link thinking it was going to be something good and all I got was the Fantasy Top 40 poll again...

3. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

"College football's top 40 teams would say goodbye to Auburn, Boston College, Texas A&M and UCLA. Those last-place teams, along with at-large underachiever Kansas, would fall to the Tom Joad Subdivision in 2010.

Five Tom Joad teams -- Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Pittsburgh and TCU -- would replace them in the upper subdivision."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=4382908

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

That would put us in the "John McKay Conference" with USC, ASU, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, Boise State, Utah, BYU and Texas Tech. Which might make it easier to sell tickets than the "Fred Folson Conference" schedule of KjSU, New Mexico, New Mexico State, CSU, Air Force, Wyoming, Utah State, UTEP and Arizona.... :rolleyes:

I like the fact that they picked Skippy to finish last in the McKay conference - it had to be between them and ASU, I would think... :huh: