What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN has a new webpage called The Face of the Program

pretty cool...

i also find it interesting that places like tOSU, USC, the fuskers, and the sooners have no faces...

i would imagine that the good people of this board can come up with something...

:devil:

the face of the fuskers...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l7NvSRouFw&mode=related&search="]slash[/ame]

pretty cool...

i also find it interesting that places like tOSU, USC, the fuskers, and the sooners have no faces...

i would imagine that the good people of this board can come up with something...

:devil:

ESPN has only come out with schools Akron - Iowa State right now. They broke the schools into three groups determined in alphabetical order.

Side note: The little kid crying after the 62-36 debacle has to be the face of Nebraska...

Nah, the face of the ****ers is the face of Satan incarnate: Dr. Tom.

Back