What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN ESPN PAC-12 Blog: Pac-12 Week 13 Power Rankings: Title game set between Colorado and...

Honestly a little surprised at this one.

1. Colorado 10-2, 8-1 (No. 1 last week)
The Buffs become the fifth different team in as many years to claim the South Division. And there was nothing fluky about it, as they won their final six games and took down Top 25 teams in back-to-back weeks to close out the season. But can they become the first South team to wrestle the conference belt away from the North?

2. USC 9-3, 7-2 (No. 2 last week)
One of the hottest teams in the country ended the regular season on a scorching eight-game tear. But September losses to Stanford and Utah ultimately cost them a repeat appearance in the Pac-12 title game. Still, confidence should be high moving forward with Sam Darnold commanding the offense and questions about Clay Helton and Co. sufficiently squashed.

3. Washington 11-1, 8-1 (No. 3 last week)

A blowout win … on the road … against a rival … that is ranked in the Top 25 … is a very strong message to the playoff committee. A win over Colorado in the Pac-12 championship game would all but cement a spot in the four-team tournament. If Colorado wins, well, we saw how the committee treated a two-loss conference champ last season.

I'm looking forward to seeing the spread for this game, but I have to believe most of the pundits pick UW (while I pick CU).

Back