What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN Pac-12 QB Ranks (Sefo 8th)

Don't like 4000yards/62% comp/35 TD's/7 INT's?

BTW Cal's O isn't exactly an "Air Raid." They run the ball more than we do

You're right. Cal's O is called "bear raid". It is not the Air Raid style that the pirate runs in Wazzu. It is a high speed offense that uses runs to set up deep vertical passing routes. Dykes ran it at Louisiana Tech.

I think his stats are a direct result of a system that emphasizes deep passing.

I have seen him play live once. And watched him carefully in the game we lost in OT. Here are the stats for the starting QB's in both of those games. I will let you guess who is who, don't cheat.

First game:
QB1 364yds, 64% comp, 10.1yds/att, 3tds, 1int
QB2 173yds, 51% comp, 3.8yds/att, 1td, 1 int

Second game:
QB1 455yds, 68% comp, 6.8yds/att, 7tds, 1 int
QB2 458yds, 57% comp, 10.9yds/att, 7tds, 1 int

Given what I have personally seen of him, I haven't been impressed. I think he will get drafted high, probably #1 overall because the QB class is looking to be weak again. I think he is a gamble though. Just based on the times I have personally watched him.

Last edited:
Will the bubble burst? What bubble? Don't you have to have some success beyond expectations before the bubble can burst?

Will the bubble burst? What bubble? Don't you have to have some success beyond expectations before the bubble can burst?

Did you not read the rest of that statement?

"College Football's Golden Age." "Will the Bubble Burst?"

Pretty sure they are talking about the success of the NCAAFB and the Playoffs and how long can they maintain that success. Not specific to Colorado.

Did you not read the rest of that statement?

"College Football's Golden Age." "Will the Bubble Burst?"

Pretty sure they are talking about the success of the NCAAFB and the Playoffs and how long can they maintain that success. Not specific to Colorado.

My bad... I saw "Golden" and assumed it was a banner about the Buffs. Should have known better.

I think that picture of Sefo is right before he threw (another) pick 6

Actually we can tell by his uniform what game it was, and that he didn't throw a pick that game.

Also check out his visor, if you look close enough you can see me neg repping you.

Back