What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN PAC-12 Schedule Analysis

FChairbanks

muthaka slayer
Club Member
From Ted Miller's Blog Spot...

Up first: California

Trap game: Cal crushed Colorado 52-7 last year, so Bears players and fans might be expecting an easy trip to Boulder on Sept. 10. Here's some advice: don't. The Buffaloes didn't show up in Berkeley, but that performance isn't indicative of the talent on this team. And, Golden Bears, you do know a few things about laying eggs and looking overmatched on the road when the talent ledger suggests you are not.

Sure thing: Presbyterian is not only an FCS team, it is a bad FCS team. The Bears should be able to win 100-0 if they so wish.

Cal plays the Presbyterian College "Blue Hose"?

:wtf:

Last edited:
yep. nebraska could not get the spelling right on the contract nor what it was for so the hose went went with cal. knu kept spelling it "prissy hoes" and were trying to set up a stock yard expo for some ribwich eating competition or something. simple mistake. for knu.

is that hose as in...
garden-hose-component-home-washing-spray-grass-590jn051010.jpg

or hose as in...
image.jpg

:huh:

what the hell are you asking me for? my brain does not work like a fuskers. ask a fusker. they will probably get it right away. especially since you provided pictures.

i figured you follow them since they are just down the road a piece from you....

Back