What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN put a Camera on Ralphie!

Freak'n AWESOME ! now I know what it feels like to "be the guy on a BUFFALO".... thanks Snow! and thank you Ralphie!!

she crosses the starting goal line at about the 12 second mark. she runs the about the 25 and back to the goal line and crosses that at about the 33 second mark.

without adding in all the lateral distance thats 150 yards in 21 seconds or roughly a 5.5 second 40 time. Not bad for an animal with 4 white dudes strapped to her.

edit: reported top speed for a buffalo in the wild is 35 miles per hour or a 2.33 second 40. whitey's slowing her down a lot.

Last edited:
she crosses the starting goal line at about the 12 second mark. she runs the about the 25 and back to the goal line and crosses that at about the 33 second mark.

without adding in all the lateral distance thats 150 yards in 21 seconds or roughly a 5.5 second 40 time. Not bad for an animal with 4 white dudes strapped to her.

edit: reported top speed for a buffalo in the wild is 35 miles per hour or a 2.33 second 40. whitey's slowing her down a lot.
racist!! Wes Welker is fast bitch!

You guys will enjoy the ride from my eyes.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Back