What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN Travel - Folsom Field

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Great article today on a trip to Folsom Field.

ESPN Travel

Definitely check out the Photo Gallery that's with the story. :thumbsup:

A couple great lines from the article:

Maybe it's those mountain views, which can be intoxicating. Folsom Field sits in the middle of the CU campus, nestled somewhere between the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the Great Plains and heaven.

Colorado is the state's school; Colorado State is a state school.

Thank you for that.....reminds me of why I live here (and never had left) and no matter how bad things get..I will always be a BUFFS FAN.....GO BUFFS!!!!

Great Write up!!

Best Line :

"We're not proclaiming Ralphie best in show, but if you rounded up Uga, Traveler and Bevo and shepherded them into the Colosseum with her for a battle of the college football mascots, we know which one we'd put our money on. And we'd be loading up."

The three best places in Colorado are Folsom Field on game day, Mary Jane on the Challenger ski lift side in Feb-March and my grandmother's kitchen for the holidays.

Brought along a family member to that game who'd never been before. She absolutely loved it. Especially the pep-rally in the field house. It's not as big as the mega-stadiums at some schools, but it's still got to be one of the best places in the country to watch a ballgame.

Can't imagine it get's much better on any other campus around the country! ESPN has also mentioned many times before that Folsom offers up one of the best tailgating atmosphere's in the country.

Back