1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN website scoreboard has been really bad

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Incorrect scores. Major time lags. Seems like it was a lot better last year.

Is there a complete 1-A scoreboard out there you guys like better?

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I always go to ESPN, wasn't aware the scores are off. Hope not, because I use them to fill out my schedules in my Phil Steele magazine. I put the scores from every game each week on each teams page.

3. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor Club Member Club Member

I like the one on foxsports.com. ESPN is having problems this year for some reason.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

The in-progress scores. Finals are correct.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

yea I've noticed the ESPN scoreboard has been kind of flaky this year. Sometimes when you try to go to a specific conference and then another one after that, it never goes there. And then sometimes if you want to look at a box score for a particular game and then hit the back button to go back to the main scoreboard, it's about a quarter or so behind and you have to either hit refresh or go to espn's main page and then back into the scoreboard page. I've noticed the same issue with the NFL scoreboard.

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

yahoo is hit or miss but better than ESPN. often on yahoo, if you click on the boxscore it will be updated even though there's a lag on the main scoreboard page.