What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eugene Goree leaves the team

According to the twitter feed Uzo-Diribe is gonna be #9 for the rest of his career. FTMFW

In 2010. I think WillJeff was #80 as a freshman in '09. Anyone remember for sure?

I was sure you were wrong and he was always #16, but I found a WillJeff #80 photo to prove you right. It's from his CU bio page, so it's not like someone just mixed up a Paul Richardson photo.

YFGXJIQJXWXVYUQ.20090818222803.jpg

80 Jefferson, Will WR 5-11 190 Fr. Moreno Valley, Calif. (Vista Del Lago) Freshman Season Roster

my bad. yes. I liked Prich as #80.. Didn't really like the #16 for willjef tho. Unfortunately, the #1 has been effing CURSED for CU lately.

20101204__05dcabieww_500.jpg
Anybody who wears the #1 jersey now might want to make sure that they do honor to the number. If they don't they will a short former running back who wore it at CU in a position to remind them of what is expected.

Back