1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even though I said I'd never do it again, I'm going to start Steve Smith (Car) tom.

Discussion in 'Games' started by JimmyBuff, Oct 31, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Neg rep me please if he puts up a turd.. I could go Lance Moore or one of my RB's Felix Jones or Reggie Bush but I'm going to roll the dice with Steve Smith at the flex. He got 99 yards last week and he is past overdue to score a TD.

pos rep me FC if he puts up a turd.. :smile2:

87toInfinity likes this.
  2. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

Re: Even though I said I'd never do it again, I'm going to start Steve Smith (Car) to

the best part of our contest today for me is the fact that joseph addai leads peyton manning in td passes at this moment...

:cool:

3. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

Re: Even though I said I'd never do it again, I'm going to start Steve Smith (Car) to

:bang::bang::bang::bang: Yeah what the **** was that!!?

4. FChairbanks

what sucks is, in spite of that, i am gonna get my ass kicked this week.

again.

i ****ing hate bye weeks.

:huh:

5. JimmyBuff

How about Sanchez getting a one yard TD today with Thomas jones in the game..

Owen Daniels out after one catch..

Lee Evans sucking out.. (Why did I start him again?)

That Addai td pass was complete BS..

Raiders offense going to get the Chargers some points though..

I think it will go to Monday Night FC.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  6. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I finally broke my Lee Evans addiction this year. After 3 years, I finally realized he is always going to suck as a fantasy WR.

Jones should have gotten the rock on that 1 yard TD pass. He needs to go LDT on Rex Ryan if they do that again... :smile2:

And it ****ing sucks when Randy Moss and Santonio Holmes have byes the same week. Mark Clayton and Torry Holt just aren't the same. Hope you're enjoying Driver, jv.... :cool:

7. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Steve Smith is a punk.

8. 87toInfinity

No touchdowns for Thomas Jones or Peyton is a little rough. I started Nate Burleson and Mike Sims-Walker over Steve Smith.

9. JimmyBuff

Ocho and Holmes have byes the same week too.. :bang: I mean WTF?

Went with Fitzgerald, Evans and put Steve Smith in at the flex in my yahoo league.

I picked up Evans off waivers.. He's actually been hot two weeks in a row, I thought I might get lucky.. Should have probably just went with Felix Jones (4 more points) or Reggie Bush in the flex and moved Steve Smith to the WR to replace Evans.. It was a hit and miss.

Owen Daniels getting hurt killed me today. Was expected more than 2.2 points from him.. .:sad1:

Good thing is the only player that had a good game for FC was Frank Gore and all he has left is Colston on Monday Night.. (which might be scary).. :smile2:

I have a choice of either Bush or Mike Bell at RB.. Probably going to settle with Bell since he'll get more carries than Bush.

10. FChairbanks

this is my main concern...i think you will rack up some serious points against the ****ing faders...

hope you're right...i'd like to have a reason to watch the game tomorrow night instead of big bang theory...

EDIT: and as i was typing this the faders score.... :woot:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  11. JimmyBuff

Damn Chargers.. Come on guys. You got man up its the Raiders.. :thumbsup:

12. 87toInfinity

Just as I was checking to see why MJD had zero carries in the middle of the second quarter he busts off an 80 yard TD run. :thumbsup:

13. JimmyBuff

OH yeah, TD Steve Smith.. 50 yarder. :thumbsup:

I told you he was due.. :smile:

14. JimmyBuff

Holy sh*t, Peppers just scored a TD on an INT.. Little swing pass to the back he jumps up and picks it off in the air..

wow, what a play..

Warner going to have to air it out now down 28-7.. Fitz will be open Warner. :smile2:

15. FChairbanks

so....what happened with this? the score is not showing up in your points...

:smile2:

16. JimmyBuff

all the carolina stats aren't showing up in yahoo.. Checked their box score on yahoo and its showing carolina has nothing. Probably be fixed at halftime. .

frickin Raiders scored a FG.. Come on Chargers. I want that pick six today.. Or a Sporles return for TD..

17. FChairbanks

based on the cbs sportsline box score, i'm guessing you are about 5 points from taking the lead...

bastard...

:cool:

18. JimmyBuff

F this Chargers defense.. should have stuck with the Bears. :sad2:

19. JimmyBuff

See told you.. :cool:

68.88 to 67.22 Each with one player to play on Monday Night..

I can play either Reggie Bush or Mike Bell, you got Colston..

I'm going to need to have Colston stay out of the endzone and one of the RBS to score a TD..

Its amazing, out of all our guys that played this week: one TD each.. Ridiculous. :sad2:

20. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I decided it would be a good idea to start Kurt Warner over BrettFavre today, because I was sure BrettFavre would get so overhyped he'd turn the ball over all over the place.

A brilliant decision that only cost me about 24 points... :lol: I'm still up by 7, but Tuba has Colston going tomorrow night. I'm not going to win...

21. JimmyBuff

Kurt Warner INT with 30 seconds to go actually propelled me to victory in one of the yahoo public leagues.. :lol:

The CAR ARiz game was so similar to the playoff game but the roles reversed. This time Arizona QB wanted to turn the ball over..

Its possible Colston gets 65 yards receiving and no td's. You at least have a shot.

22. JimmyBuff

23. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

If Brees and the Saints D combine for more than .8 pts, I should win.

24. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Over-thinking FFL will get you almost every time. :huh:

I had a decent lead heading into the late games until MJD, Jennings for GB and the Tennessee kicker came along, now I'm down 17. Hopefully Ryan and Devery Henderson can make that up for me tomorrow night.

25. JimmyBuff

Yep. :thumbsup:

the problem with QB's is when you don't have Peyton, Brady or Brees and then you are trying to play matchups. You might guess right a few times but sometimes its going to comeback and bite you.. :huh:

Warner has been very ordinary this year.. I probably would have stuck with Favre Junction. .(easy to say that now:lol:)

Warner will probably bounce back next week with Favre on his bye.

26. JimmyBuff

Its going to be close.. :rofl: :lol:

27. FChairbanks

yep...should be interesting tonight. good luck to you...

and i am chalking this week's performance up to the bye week syndrome. the only reason i got anything out of gore was a single long run for the td, otherwise i would be out of it already.

28. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

"Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me ?"

:smile2: