What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Every college sports message board that I've spent time on

Not us. We argue about cats, overrated ****, and movies.

You still have so much to learn, noob

on my VT site, the most frequent topic has been all aspects of tipping. started with debates about how much in the general case and how much it should be tied to performance. now have posters reporting how much they tipped daily and detailed discussion of which service people one should tip, and of course how much. Sucks, I mean, really. Argument bursts back up 1 -2 per day.

****ing cats, hell yeah! The overrated threads haven't quite played themselves out yet, but close.

Not us. We argue about cats, overrated ****, and movies.

You still have so much to learn, noob

on my VT site, the most frequent topic has been all aspects of tipping. started with debates about how much in the general case and how much it should be tied to performance. now have posters reporting how much they tipped daily and detailed discussion of which service people one should tip, and of course how much. Sucks, I mean, really. Argument bursts back up 1 -2 per day.

****ing cats, hell yeah! The overrated threads haven't quite played themselves out yet, but close.

Is that techsideline that you're referring to?

I figured that was one of your favorite sites. :devil2:

the main UVA site, thesabre, is a sister site. the heads of those two sites actually get some decent radio time around here as guests. I can already tell you things are about to get ****ing ugly with Buzz Williams in Blacksburg. Give it 2 years. It's been boring lately with London driving UVA football into oblivion and the Hokies nearing the end of the Beamer era and no longer really nationally relevant, along with Hokie hoops being downright atrocious. It's too quiet. Calm before the storm. Buzz will do one of his classless dances taunting UVA after an upset win and all hell will break loose.

the main UVA site, thesabre, is a sister site. the heads of those two sites actually get some decent radio time around here as guests. I can already tell you things are about to get ****ing ugly with Buzz Williams in Blacksburg. Give it 2 years. It's been boring lately with London driving UVA football into oblivion and the Hokies nearing the end of the Beamer era and no longer really nationally relevant, along with Hokie hoops being downright atrocious. It's too quiet. Calm before the storm. Buzz will do one of his classless dances taunting UVA after an upset win and all hell will break loose.

yes, and netbuffs is another sister of thiers.

Back