What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Everyone not renewing football tickets....

dabuffffs

....buy basketball season tickets for next year, or even this year (its dirt cheap).

We are on the rise in basketball, you can still support CU.

I'd love it if our basketball team made up the difference in the anticipated financial losses from football. AD still gets the message that they royally screwed up in keeping Hawkins yet the financial losses are minimized by what looks like an up and coming basketball program.

This season we are good. Next season with Higgins, Burks, Relphorde and Dufault we could be in the NCAA tournament. At least we have something to cheer for and be proud of.

....buy basketball season tickets for next year, or even this year (its dirt cheap).

We are on the rise in basketball, you can still support CU.

I'd love it if our basketball team made up the difference in the anticipated financial losses from football. AD still gets the message that they royally screwed up in keeping Hawkins yet the financial losses are minimized by what looks like an up and coming basketball program.

This season we are good. Next season with Higgins, Burks, Relphorde and Dufault we could be in the NCAA tournament. At least we have something to cheer for and be proud of.

:yeahthat:

I can understand those that are pissed off that Hawk is back (I'm among them), but stopping funding to the entire athletic department will be cutting off your nose to spite your face. Bzzzz is doing a phenomenal job in basketball, and could really use the support right now. Plus, don't you want to say that you got in on the ground level when we're making the tourney regularly in a few years? :thumbsup:

If I lived in boulder I would probably get season tickets to BB. (I'm not a very big basketball fan though)

Back