What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Everything about the press conference in here

He just got all kinds of heat for not saying anything after the game. He did exactly what he should have done. Thanked people for the opportunity, apologized for not living up to expectations, said the future is bright, and encouraged the team.

There was no reason for us to give him a forum to lobby for another job after he has been completely disrespectful to the media, especially after the Kansas game. Time to move on. What other program has a fired coach start a press conference? I'm guessing Hawkins will be spouting off to the media for the foreseeable future.

Anyway whatever, GREAT DAY.

Brian Cabral is making me cry. That's okay. I'm a woman. I can do that.

Brian, would you be interested in being CU's headcoach full time?

"Yessir"

Couple of interesting things from Bohn:
He has people monitoring chat rooms. So, hmm, who could the mole be? :lol:
CU is committed to increasing the assistant coaches salaries in order to counter the one year contract thing. That is exactly one of the things Mac had in his 50 page presentation. Again, hmmm.

I hope at a minimum they give Brian the chance to present his case for head coach. It is not my preference for him to be HC, but he deserves the chance to prove it.

Of note: He opened his talk with "Here we go again".

What about Cabral for head coach. The guy is a true Buff for 22 years. Anyone who thinks he doesn't have the passion can F OFF.

Sorry if I miss understood. Thought you were trashing on Cabral by making fun of his time with the Bears. My oppologies if I did not get it

cody "i signed to play at the university of colorado, not for dan hawkins"

keeping it classy and dan will be at sr day. good to see.

Couple of interesting things from Bohn:
He has people monitoring chat rooms. So, hmm, who could the mole be? :lol:

The perpetrator has already "offered" a "voluntary" confession.

BTW, if you don't see Wally for a while, there is no cause for concern... :lol:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Bohn said during the PC that they have sold 800 single game tickets for Iowa St since the news leaked last night. This was at noon, and on our first bad weather weekend. So, the athletic department has already gained, what, $40,000 or so in the 1st day?

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Bohn said during the PC that they have sold 800 single game tickets for Iowa St since the news leaked last night. This was at noon, and on our first bad weather weekend. So, the athletic department has already gained, what, $40,000 or so in the 1st day?

Plus a few Buff Club donations.
Good deeds should not go unrewarded.

Back