What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Exactly what does Tomlinson do for this team to get 28 minutes a game?

Sooooo since nobody wants to answer NW. Ill ask the question, who should the minutes go to, if not to Nate?

TB is a great coach who knows his team. He has repeatedly said the team needs NT in the game to play it's best. Are the naysayers saying they know more about basketball and this team, than TB does?

TB is a great coach who knows his team. He has repeatedly said the team needs NT in the game to play it's best. Are the naysayers saying they know more about basketball and this team, than TB does?
Step 1: praise coach
Step 2: misquote coach
Step 3: feel superior.

I like Tad. I think he's got a bright future as a coach. But he is not a "great" coach. Coach K, Bob Knight, Jim Calhoun are "GREAT" coaches

If Nate is getting this amount of minutes throughout the Pac 12 season we will not make the tourney

I like Tad. I think he's got a bright future as a coach. But he is not a "great" coach. Coach K, Bob Knight, Jim Calhoun are "GREAT" coaches

If Nate is getting this amount of minutes throughout the Pac 12 season we will not make the tourney

Barring a pac12 tourney miracle, the buffs are not making the tourney

Barring a pac12 tourney miracle, the buffs are not making the tourney

We win the league title we would have a shot. We put up a 13-5 conference record, I think we would definitely be in.

And I think everyone in the Pac 12 save for a couple are live dogs to win the Pac 12 tourney.

The PAC is as bad as any "major" conference has been in basketball in years, lots of teams competing just for the right to be called mediocre.

That said the NCAA is nothing if not political. I have seen a lot of speculation that the PAC will only get two tourney teams and even some that the league will only get one. If it were based purely on the quality of the teams and conference this would make sense. The politics though could change this entirely, the PAC is high enough profile that it would not suprise me to see the committee give the PAC at least three slots.

From what I have seen of the league Colorado if they avoid dumb losses and grab a few on the road they could very easily be a tourney team. Losses like last nights are the fastest way to kill that hope.

CU had the game in the bag, Cal isn't a very good team, a couple of very good players and a bunch of guys who are just guys. The first half Cals good players were having an off night and Jorge never did get it together. CU had plenty of opportunities to put the game away and didn't. They may reget this game a lot at the end of the year.

Back