What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Explain something to me...

No, I'm serious, I love defense!
I'm with you 100%. I'm a defensive guy. The sack is the greatest thing in football. I'm just trying to get a feel for what we should be doing at CU. If Embree comes out and says we a WCO, and we run the ball, and we don't talk D, are we screwed from the getgo?

I'm with you 100%. I'm a defensive guy. The sack is the greatest thing in football. I'm just trying to get a feel for what we should be doing at CU. If Embree comes out and says we a WCO, and we run the ball, and we don't talk D, are we screwed from the getgo?

I would obviously love to have an offense, but if we could get some serious defensive talent back in here like in the late 80's early 90's I think we could really dominate the Pac-12 high scoring offenses.

Yes because a pro style offense won't be a high powered team that scores tons of points on a regular basis IMO.

Maybe you're analyzing this just a bit too much? :lol:

I think BP had a point about these teams hating scoring, based on Bama's possession in OT.

That was some flat out ugly football right there... :lol:

Only reason LSU had the #2 defense is they've had to go against the Oregon and West Virginia offenses. That team is ridiculous. Bama's just a hair short of ridiculous.

Amazing game.

great game. Burrito is just jealous that the SEC has defense.
You shut up. I'm seeking understanding. Which reminds me. What's the name of that football website that spells out stuff. You've referenced it a couple of times. I'm tired of Rugged being my only source of understanding football. Sober.

Only reason LSU had the #2 defense is they've had to go against the Oregon and West Virginia offenses. That team is ridiculous. Bama's just a hair short of ridiculous.

Amazing game.
also, LSU is more of a bend but don't break D. Bama is straight kill you D. So LSU gives up some yards, but their red zone D is ridiculous.

Back