What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

F*** Bailor

Quattro

Club Member
Club Member
BANNED
And there meltdowns are ****ing incredible

BaylorBear15
user-online.png
Baylor fan
reputation_pos.png
(12 points)

Join Date​
Jul 2011
Posts​

icon8.gif
NCAA President's Email

Everyone,
It's beyond time for someone to review the officials of the entire NCAA basketball. Here's the website for the President of the NCAA.

Flood his inbox!!

http://www.ncaa.org/president

Bruin88
user-online.png
Baylor fan
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
(842 points)

Join Date​
Nov 2002
Posts​

I'm done with college basketball. Thug ball at it's finest. Gary Blair all over again.

JXL
user-online.png
Baylor fan
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
(2274 points)

Join Date​
Oct 1999
Location​
East Texas
Posts​
My Mood​
Angelic.gif

***OFFICIAL Baylor vs. L'Ville Non-Jinxed Second Half Thread***

Game over.

Unbelievably filthy cuss words omitted.

Aray
user-online.png
Baylor and Arkansas fan
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
(1817 points)

Join Date​
Nov 2002
Location​
Waco
Posts​

Cheated.

It was bull**** but just like the men you cannot **** around all game and then decide to come back. and play ****ing defense instead letting a ****ty player drive to the hole and hack the crap out her. This is march madness. You have to bring it from the start. So disappointing. Major let down

BaylorFans.com

For what it is worth, a quick glance at their pathetic board revealed fans who said that Baylor was outplayed and outcoached.

Do we have some sort of complex where we still need to give a **** about these guys?
I belive this time we are talking about "these gals" not "these guys" and the reason we care right now is that overall #1 Baylor was beaten tonight in the sweet 16 by Louisville, who was beaten by the Buffs WBB team back in the non-conf part of the 2012-13 season.

I belive this time we are talking about "these gals" not "these guys" and the reason we care right now is that overall #1 Baylor was beaten tonight in the sweet 16 by Louisville, who was beaten by the Buffs WBB team back in the non-conf part of the 2012-13 season.

I think this thread's more about our hatred of Baylor, BeBe.:wink2:

Except that the quotes in the OP from the Baylor board are about todays WBB game.

We got that.

NB was using "these guys" as a general reference to the Baylor fan base, not specifically to the team.

As in, "why do we give a **** about anything related to Baylor...?"

It's a good point, though. When we say ***k Baylor, is Brittney Griner included? 'Cause if so, count me OUT.

I don't care about Baylor, but the officiating was atrocious. The BUFFS have experience with these type of officials (ASU game).

I don't care about Baylor, but the officiating was atrocious. The BUFFS have experience with these type of officials (ASU game).

I do care about Baylor, 'cause hatred is a form of caring. However, that thread could have ripped straight from Allbuffs after about 12 different games this season.

In fact, If BaylorBear 15 hadn't of researched the president of the NCAA's email address and provided a link, I would have suspected he was our own DBT.

Except that the quotes in the OP from the Baylor board are about todays WBB game.

Whoops, sorry about that. It was hard to follow that quoted text. But yes, my comment was for Baylor in general. Anyway, carry on!

Back