What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

F*** Joel Klatt

No need to call out a former teammate and I assume a friend. Pretty bush league. Klatt didn't have very good athleticism himself nor did he have an arm that could throw the ball on a rope either. The guy thinks he was Montana and probably a better QB than Detmer, Slash and Hagan combined. He probably thinks that UT concussion was why he isn't in the league. Yeah, right.

And besides, very few teams have guys that can run of any race at WR. Athletic, fast and tall WRs really are few and far between even when you look at the top WRs coming out. Then you have to combine that with guys that can read defenses, route running, good hands, blocking, etc... and the number of good to great WRs drop even further.

I'm pining away for another angle here but maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree. If Klatt implies that any other Buffs are just run of the mill receivers, he might eventually get beaten to a pulp by one of them. Not to go too far out on a limb, but Joel just has an ingrained snarkiness.

Whenever Klatt starts to bother me, which is often, I just remember:

[video=youtube;yv9JLhsi0aw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv9JLhsi0aw[/video]

And:

[video=youtube;Yo21UmZL9pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo21UmZL9pg[/video]

If that game was today( Texas) kelson would have been ejected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for one, am sick and tired of people assuming that because I'm white, slightly overweight, and 59 with bad knees, that I'm slow. :sad2:

I, for one, am sick and tired of people assuming that because I'm white, slightly overweight, and 59 with bad knees, that I'm slow. :sad2:

Your type of slow has nothing to do with your knees or your weight.

His comment doesn't even make sense, Dusty was plenty athletic and was a great receiver. I would take him on the team today in a second. Did Klatt expect that he would be throwing to Julio Jones?

I'm pining away for another angle here but maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree. If Klatt implies that any other Buffs are just run of the mill receivers, he might eventually get beaten to a pulp by one of them. Not to go too far out on a limb, but Joel just has an ingrained snarkiness.

I dont think he has the balls to call Westbrook names.

His comment doesn't even make sense, Dusty was plenty athletic and was a great receiver. I would take him on the team today in a second. Did Klatt expect that he would be throwing to Julio Jones?

He replied to me on twitter to say that him and Dusty are good friends and they joke about that all the time--"that"=being an unathletic white receiver, I guess.

I think he was trying really hard to be funny, and he should probably stop doing that.

You know, when I think of Klatt and his arrogant ass, I always wonder why getting his ass handed to him in minor-league baseball didn't poke a hole in his ridiculously gigantic head.

Back