1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facilities & Going Forward

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, Dec 5, 2012.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Can somebody who listened to Buff Chips Radio (or even Reed Marks) please comment on what was said last night in the segment right after 11 p.m. re: facilities. I was listening to the show last night and fell asleep (damn I'm getting old [​IMG]) during the commercial break and missed it.

2. 89BUFF89

89BUFF89 Well-Known Member

Something about they have 50mil in hand to get started, and CU will borrow the rest (up to 230m) against 50% of future PAC revenues for 30 years. There are 'dig dates' supposedly in the new coaches contract proposal also is what I recall. Supposedly it's everything, IPF/parking structure, Dal Ward/north east expansion, and west side renovation.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

At 3% interest.

4. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear, but was hoping we'd have more than a $50 million down payment....really needed to win that powerball last week I guess

5. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

That's still pretty solid. I think we'll get some donations when they announce it too

6. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

The facility announcement is also kinda puzzling? why not come out and make an announcement and start showing fans, recruits, prospective recruits and coaches that we are serious about football? Start showing the mock ups and drawings and give us all some dates? Get the fan base and all mentioned above excited!!

Buff-em Up, Buff-em Up Go CU !!

7. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

uhhh.... Just wait a week or so

8. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

always waiting on something/someone....

9. BuffaloSoldier76

BuffaloSoldier76 Unsound Meat Club Member

One reason is you want to have the break-ground date built into the coach's contract. You then hit that date, and in a very simple way you've met a term of the contract. They've already overplayed their hand significantly in the Butch Jones situation. Can't show all of your cards right now.