What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fall Pre-Camp Depth Chart (July 6)

That's what I thought.

Would have benefitted from an extra year as he was very young and somewhat inexperienced when he arrived here. Seems to be coming into his own on schedule here. He's one of the key young "developmental guys" that Bernardi took that people will be very happy with in time.

You know why people had a problem with Bernardi's recruiting, so I am not sure why you continue to bring it up as if everything went exactly as planned.

You know why people had a problem with Bernardi's recruiting, so I am not sure why you continue to bring it up as if everything went exactly as planned.
It's the one position group from that time that is the "poster child" for what was wrong with recruiting, and that will be proven wrong. Every other position will prove to be better evidence. I'm calling the position group the exception, not the formula that should be followed across the roster. O-line is just different. It's why teams like CSU always have very good Offensive Lines.

Some people just need to be mad about something. Who cares about pencil depth charts? Or how osu handles them?
THIS! "Pencil" means pencil = everything can be erased by performance!
It is also used as a motivational tool to an extent. Never hurts anybody to know where they stand in a decision-maker's head at a given moment.

Not even close to mad, just a realistic view.
I can find many other P5 schools that don't release random depth charts.
"Realistic view" ? Of what? Your opinion on pencil depth charts? How can you be realistic over a snapshot "opinion?

Good news on Kafovalu. Very much need Falo eligible this year - for multiple reasons. I want Dino, too - he just happens to be at a position of relative depth and doesn't have a brother making a school decision this fall...

Agree completely. We need his brother badly. One good sign with that is that Alabama landed a Top-300 TE over the weekend.

where would he be on depth chart, including position? I assume he is a OLB?

Primary backup for both Gilbert and McCartney. A little deceptive since we're usually playing with only 1 of them on the field plus a NB, but he'd play a lot of snaps. If Falo isn't available, I think we may see Addison need to move around a bit more and play some OLB.

Back