What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Fan Appreciation Month" at CU (aka, We don't want Folsom empty on nat'l tv for Utah)

Re: "Fan Appreciation Month" at CU m empty on nat'l tv for Utah)

I get the opposite feeling. How can they keep a coach whose team is so bad that you can't even GIVE tickets away? What will season ticket numbers look like next season? It could be the first year where CSU outdraws us to the Rocky Mountain Showdown.

If they think that some changes to assistants are going to placate the fans, then they are dumber that I thought initially..... which isn't saying much

I think we have the same feeling. This just means the if they clean house, that they're doing it differently compared to last time. Maybe they learned something?

I get the opposite feeling. How can they keep a coach whose team is so bad that you can't even GIVE tickets away? What will season ticket numbers look like next season? It could be the first year where CSU outdraws us to the Rocky Mountain Showdown.

If they think that some changes to assistants are going to placate the fans, then they are dumber that I thought initially..... which isn't saying much
The AD will use average attendance numbers to help justify keeping Embo & staff. The is just an attempt to get the means to justify the end.

Joel Klatt is too concerned with trying to sound insightful on Broncos issues (hint: he's not) to be worried about CU.
What the heck do you know, you weren't part of Lions training camp. And Shortbus Shawn was the best thing since sliced bread.

Yes - that was the reference. Joel Klatt is "mum" on Jon Embree. He can dish it out, but can't take it.

He was outspoken on Hawkins not offering Klein a couple weeks ago (I listen 1-2 times a week). He believes that pretty much single-handily ruined Embree.

Haha! This is hilarious. If Allbuffs posters met up on the Hill I'm convinced that millions of dollars worth of property would be destroyed.

He was outspoken on Hawkins not offering Klein a couple weeks ago (I listen 1-2 times a week). He believes that pretty much single-handily ruined Embree.

Yeah. Because everyone knew at the time what a player Klein was. Just look at the offer list: Kansas State. Not even CSU offered him in-state.

Yeah. Because everyone knew at the time what a player Klein was. Just look at the offer list: Kansas State. Not even CSU offered him in-state.

Also, I believe Klein is putting up the ridiculous numbers in large part due to Snyder. If he were on other teams, I don't see him being near as good. Jmho.

Also, I believe Klein is putting up the ridiculous numbers in large part due to Snyder. If he were on other teams, I don't see him being near as good. Jmho.

Yeah. Taking Tyler Hansen in '08 wasn't a miss and he suited the Boise offense much better than Klein. A better criticism of Hawkins would be that Hansen should have been a 5th year senior QB for us this season. But to make that criticism, Klatt would have to know wtf he was talking about.

We had dinner last week with a young man who played against Klein in high school. His comment was "Klein sure as hell didn't do that in high school."

CU mpty on nat'l tv for Utah)

We had dinner last week with a young man who played against Klein in high school. His comment was "Klein sure as hell didn't do that in high school."

Probably didn't have access to livestock steroids like he does at k stank.

I suggest the ones going to the game but can't find others to go with you for free to pull a Franco Harris. Get a cut out of a famous ex-Buff and sit it with you.

franco-harris-joe-paterno-cutout-1.jpg

I really don't think Embree will be retained after this year and this reaffirms it. Giving away free tickets and Folsom will still be half empty.

Agreed.

I feel for the ones that have to try and sell this to the public. Not an easy thing to do.

Actually I think everyone should ask for their 4 free tickets and then don't go to the game, thereby making even fewer fans in the seats.

Well if anyone is willing I would take a free ticket to the game. I know pathetic right? But I figure I have gone to the rest of the home games why not make it a clean sweep.

Fan Appreciation Month my ass. ****ers just cancelled the Military Alumni Tailgate that was supposed to be held at the UMC on Saturday.

Well if anyone is willing I would take a free ticket to the game. I know pathetic right? But I figure I have gone to the rest of the home games why not make it a clean sweep.

Dude, I have three tickets I can't give away right now. That's without the AD's "generosity". Just come to the tailgate.

So before today, had anybody heard of a planned fan appreciation month? This reeks of the desperation one usually only sees from the sweaty guy with bad breath at closing time at your local bar.

So before today, had anybody heard of a planned fan appreciation month? This reeks of the desperation one usually only sees from the sweaty guy with bad breath at closing time at your local bar.
And shouldn't it be Fan Appreciation DAY instead of month? What else have they done to appreciate fans this month? Can they not even get that right?

Re: "Fan Appreciation Month" at CU

I want face value credit for my four free tix to stanford last week that they didnt tell me about...

Fan Appreciation Month my ass. ****ers just cancelled the Military Alumni Tailgate that was supposed to be held at the UMC on Saturday.

You. Have. Got. To. Be. ****ting. Me.

What happened? Phil find out that none of you were prepared to write a $50 million check?

Wouldn't wish bringing an enemy to another Buff massacre let my family member, well, maybe the Mother in Law....

How embarrassing... CU football is about dead and buried, congrats Bensen, Phil and Bohn. Just need to shovel some dirt over the body.

Anyway, as sacky said, it would be great if any of the military who came in for this weekend want to tailgate with us. I'm willing to bring extra food and drinks to make this happen.

Back