What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fan support is having a positive impact on recruiting

Just got a different perspective on the fan support. One of my TA's is a huge Mich ST fan but she came to the game on friday. She was extremely disappointed in the fans because she said even though there were numbers nobody made any noise or did any chants or anything. I told her that when the games are close and we have a good team its different.

The **** does MSU know about football other than being run over by Bama?

Last edited:
Just got a different perspective on the fan support. One of my TA's is a huge Mich ST fan but she came to the game on friday. She was extremely disappointed in the fans because she said even though there were numbers nobody made any noise or did any chants or anything. I told her that when the games are close and we have a good team its different.

Well, guess we can count her out come National Signing Day...

Do not disagree with that assessment, UBL. But the team has to keep the crowd in the game.

Does anyone know why we do the "**** em up" chant less this year? Please don't tell me it's because it's offensive.

Do not disagree with that assessment, UBL. But the team has to keep the crowd in the game.

Thats what I tried to explain. She almost made it seem like the crowd needs to keep the team in the game. Saying that they must be discouraged that the crowd can't even get a good "Lets go Buffaloes" chant going.

So you would prefer the stadium to be dead quite rather than a chant that at least shows some spirit?
Just asking, but when was the last time the student section needed the excuse of a song to scream "****" at the field? If you feel the need, just yell it.

So you would prefer the stadium to be dead quite rather than a chant that at least shows some spirit?

Who said the stadium had to be dead quiet? You do know that there are other chants/songs besides "**** em up" or just simply cheering on for your team? I guess you're the ***** fan if you didn't know otherwise, Mr. FanPolice.

Where did I say anything about the stadium being dead quiet? You do know that there are other chants/songs besides "**** em up" or just simply cheering on for your team? I guess you're the ***** fan if you didn't know otherwise, Mr. FanPolice.
So what other chants do we do? **** em up, wait for the black cheerleader to do his thing, and the fight song, which we do all the time.

Seems to me that the students show much more support than they did a few years ago.

I think it's about the same for football. The big difference is instead of about 50 students who go to basketball games like we saw in '07, there are now 3,000.

Back