What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fans gave Hawk the bird after the game..

JimmyBuff

If Dan Hawkins wasn`t on the hot seat before Sunday night, he is now, at least among fans of the Colorado football program.
Some of those fans gave Hawk the bird as he walked off Folsom Field at the same time Colorado State fans were storming it following the Buffs` 23-17 loss in the season opener for both teams.

The Buffs, who showed up after an offseason filled with talk of redeeming themselves for a 5-7 record in 2008, couldn`t have been the same team Hawkins predicted was capable of 10 wins. They were beaten to the punch early and often as the Rams clearly won the battle in the trenches and stung the home team with big plays.

Classy.. :lol:

Hey, I totally forget about the ten win prediction.. :lol:

http://www.buffzone.com/football/ci_13278836

Good. If Bohnjour wont put pressure on Hawkins then maybe the fans can make it very clear how they feel. If we lose the next home game I hope the "birds" are flying everywhere.

man, there is Hacklove all over today's papers, and especially on all the Buff blogs. I'd say 95% of the Buffaloe nation want Hack gone!

I hope Bohnhead has already made a call to Neinas and has started making some inquiries himself.

I am absolutely against hawk as a football coach and I want him gone but I think flipping him off or telling him to f*ck himself is extreme. I'd be satisfied with Bohn telling him his services are no longer required.

I'm ready for this nightmare known as the Hack era to end, and brighter, sunnier days to begin.

Back