1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fans keep calling Independance CC

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Aug 20, 2009.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2009/aug/20/cu-officials-ask-fans-leave-independence-community/

I, for one, haven't called these people or contacted them in any way. And while I realize that this may not be the best appraoch, I have to say...at least our fans are showing some ****ing passion.

We have complained about the lack of support that our teams (all CO college football teams) get that it has become a haggard joke. But I look at the people calling this school, some of them getting rude apparently, and think well at least they are fired up.

Go Buffs!

2. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Let's harass the NCAA instead. Ridiculous book of rules on this.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Does this mean the piss balloon roadie to ICC this weekend is off? :confused:

Sexton Hardcastle likes this.
  4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I wouldn't actually do something like that, but if the AD would actually be up front with fans about the situation, maybe they would stop bugging people.

5. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

That's the thing though. What is the rule being violated? The AD said we were waiting on ICC. If we're waiting on the NCAA, what are we waiting for? Something is seriously off here.