1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantastic snippet in the RN meltdown

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by ladyblaise, Sep 1, 2008.

1. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

rams are blasting littleton for an article he wrote about the game. the intriguing part of this is someone was wise enough to realize that sonny had the media in his hands and that is gone now. to me, the fact that media nightmares are going to start to happen is starting to dawn on them. the news reaction to the predator(iii) comment was not positive.

i am starting to have a growing admiration for how hawk interacts with the media. the scales of public opinion are going to be changing. we have seen just the tip of the iceberg.

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Hawk's players are similarly media savvy (by no accident--having Dave Plati around doesn't hurt). When Johnson made his remarks, I thought back to the quotes from CU players during Hawk's tenure, and aside from Burney's Thanksgiving Day interview on BZ (LMFAO), couldn't remember anything remotely controversial.

3. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I haven't been on the boards much, can someone link to the Johnson comments everyone keeps referencing?

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Here's the thread it was in......Shudda kept it zipped, big guy

wsp4820 likes this.
  5. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I never thought about Sonny having the media in his pocket....but it does make sense, as I was very surprised to not read anything remotely negative towards CU...even Kizla & 9news had articles about how we absolutely torched em

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

I though the Post was very favorable towards CSU in regards to the actual outcome of the game. Just about every photo was of a Ram player making a play, if you couldn't read, corn and ram fans, you would think they won.