1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Football 2010?

Discussion in 'Games' started by mdelpizzo_1, Jul 5, 2010.

?

Where should we Fantasy Football and how many Teams?

1. Yahoo

80.0%
  2. ESPN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CBS

20.0%
  4. 8

20.0%
  5. 10

20.0%
  6. 12

60.0%
  7. More teams?

20.0%
  8. I like voting!

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Any plans to start a league up?
    I wasn't a huge fan of the CBS sportsline format last year... Prefer Yahoo... Anyone wanna set it up or am I volunteering by asking?

Poll time?

2. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Last year we did two leagues - one on Sportsline, the other was on Yahoo I think. I was on Sportsline too. And I also prefer Yahoo. My vote would be to stick with 8 team leagues, and just set up as many as we can fill. That way it doesn't get too thin...

3. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I kind of like bigger leagues, it makes you work more for the players, but also filling the league is the other challenge

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I prefer the yahoo version over CBS and ESPN with 10 team 4 playoff version but I'd be okay with an 8 team league but the rosters have to be upped a bit (like two QB's for each team) 8 team is pretty shallow for regular rosters configuration.

I'll suggest an auction version for one of the leagues if there is interest.

Start getting a roll call for people's interest and we can start setting it up this week sometime.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010