What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FAO Season Ticket Holders

Are you going to renew?

• Yes

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
I will renew my tickets with the hopes of moving up closer...with that said I won't spend on anything else that will directly go to the university.

I voted "yes", but that's only for the seats my Dad and I occupy in Sec 119. I think the two seats we own in Sec 205 are probably gone.

It will be interesting when it comes time for the allbuffs season ticket renewal. I kind of like the idea that we do it, and if the AD ever decides to be a prick to us (specifically allbuffs.com), then we can very snidely point out that we're season ticket holders. It's leverage, to a degree. Not much, but still leverage just the same.

Knowing what a sports fan thinks like, I´d expect a third of those who are saying "no" right now to change their mind when they´re actually under the gun, but even if that happens, you´re looking at roughly 33% not renewing.
And a third don't even have season tickets.

I was planning on getting season tickets for next year because I will no longer be a student in May. I voted "NO" because I will not be getting season tickets. I'll buy individual tickets if I feel like going to a game.

Maybe a consortium of Nebraska and Texas fans will buy CU season tickets around midfield and sell them to visiting fans on stubhub.

at this point it is too early for me to decide this. if you ask me now i would say hell no. no way no how. i need a break from this joke of a football team. My seats are in sec 104 and cost me about 1100 per year. i travel to all the games from omaha where i live so that adds to the costs.

now i say no right now but i dont know how i will feel when we get closer to spring. but i just dont know. i am tired of supporting this crap we are seeing on the field. this was my 9th year of season tickets.

This is actually where I stand right now. I know I said earlier in the thread that I would go for single game tickets, but I might just renew. It all depends on whether Broncos season ticket prices go up. If they go up significantly (which I expect), not sure I can afford to fit the bill for half the money there and season tickets to the Buffs.

I'm in the same boat.....I want to see what the Broncos tickets will do before I decide on my Buff tickets. If I may ask, where are your seats for the Broncos?

I'm renewing for the following reasons --
  • The tailgates with my friends & family (including my aging parents)
  • Getting to spend 6 Saturdays/year in a beautiful setting like Boulder
  • Rooting on college kids who wear my school colors and love the school as much, maybe more, than I
  • Because doing so helps (has helped) support incredible student athletes like Jenny Barringer, Nikki Marshall, Jeremy Dodson, Derek Tolan - who compete for CU without full-ride scholarships & who depend on the $$ from football to continue their pursuits
  • Because CU is more to me than just Hawkins, Bohn, DiStephano, etc.
That being said - I support each of you who choose not to renew & definitely see where you are coming from. These are just some but the main reasons why I will be back. And after the NU game, in surrounding seats, we had a 100% renewal rating from the people we talked to (around 8-10 groups of ticket holders).

as long as Hawk stays I will not renew but I may grab some BBall tickets to support what Bzdelik is doing.

Back