What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite CSU nickname...

Favorite CSU nickname...

• Total voters
For all you guys who say we shouldn't care, I have a question. If you don't care, like you say we shouldn't, why open and reply to threads that have anything to do with CSU?

Because I'm not a fan of "ignorance is bliss" school of thought. For me, pretending it's not there (or ignoring it) doesn't make it go away.

My personal favorite, Spam didn't make the list. I like to use goat, spam, and **** in various combinations such as:
-Goat ****ers
-****ing Spam
-Goat ****ing Spam
-Spam ****ing goat ****ers
-Spam ****ing Spam Goat ****ing Spam ****ers
-Spam ,Spam, Goat ****ers,Spam Spam and eggs
-****ing Spam goat Spam, Spam goat goat **** **** Spam Spam

(sorry, got a little carried away)

For all you guys who say we shouldn't care, I have a question. If you don't care, like you say we shouldn't, why open and reply to threads that have anything to do with CSU?
Thank you. I think some confuse concern with amusement...for me, the feasible ewe fans are an amusement.

Back