What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite & Least Favorite Team in each P5 Conference

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
ACC

Favorite: Miami. All the reasons to hate them are why I've liked them. There's no bull**** about them. No apologies. They back it up.

**** 'em: North Carolina. Longhorn attitude, but haven't done anything. In hoops, I grew up a Big East fan and hated them during the Georgetown vs UNC finals years. Still hate them.

B1G

Favorite: Penn State. It hasn't been easy lately. But I've got a lot of great memories (national championship wins over Georgia and Miami) and I went there.

**** 'em: Nebraska.

Big 12

Favorite: Iowa State. Lovable losers. I don't think I've ever met a CU fan who hates ISU.

**** 'em: Baylor. **** Baylor.

Pac-12 (other than CU)

Favorite: Cal. Because of their fans. Similar to CU fans in a lot of ways.

**** 'em: ASU. I've always hated them and every year they seem to give me new reasons to hate them all over again.

SEC

Favorite: Georgia. Herschel Walker's Heisman was the first year I remember being into college football. Since then, I've liked their willingness to schedule and travel nationally unlike much of the SEC.

**** 'em: Missouri. My dad went there, so there's always been a rivalry from that.

Favorite: Colorado

sucks: asu - hideous scumbags

Favorite: k st - I am amazed by Grandpa Bill

sucks: bailer - we all know why

Favorite: Michigan St - what a big ten team should look like

Sucks: ohio st - urban pretenders

Favorite: Georgia - a niece and nephew are Georgia grads

sucks: Tennessee - the little redneck

Favorite: Florida St - shows the sec how you really run a pro team and they're right in the heart of sec country

sucks: Miami - they maintain a pretense of being relevant. they're not

*honorable mention suck: nebraska. I forgot they were in the big ten or that they existed

Last edited:
Mine are football only. I'd make a few switches with hoops.

ACC:

Favorite: Virginia
Least Favorite: Virginia Tech

SEC:

Favorite: South Carolina
Least Favorite: Alabama

B1G:

Favorite: Northwestern
Least Favorite: Nebraska

Big XII:

Favorite: Iowa State
Least Favorite: Baylor

Pac12 (sans CU):

Favorite: Wazzu
Least Favorite: Arizona State

Last edited:
Pac 12 (If we're excluding the Buffs)
Fav: USC
Louse: UDub

SEC
Fav: UGA
Louse: Bama

ACC
Fav: Miami
Louse: FSU

B1G
Fav: MSU
Louse: nubs

Big 12
Fav: Oklahoma
Louse: Whorns (Baylor very close here)

pac:

like: ucla
don't like: usc

sec:

like: vandy: went there for two years
don't like: lsu

big xii:

like: ou, ksu (watching darth's teams play is pretty good football)
don't like: texas, baylor

big whatever:

like: iu
don't like: michigan

ACC
Best - FSU. Respect for the Bowden years is the main reason. This could change because I am not impressed with the way things are going there now
Hate - GTech. They try to claim the national championship that belongs to the Buffs.

SEC
Best - UGA. Always a tough out.
Hate - The Gators - Going back to Galen Hall

Big Ten
Best - MSU. Same reason as previously mentioned - the epitome of Big Ten Football
Hate - Fuskers. No explanation needed

BIG
Best - I dunno, maybe Boomer Sooner, maybe.
Hate - Most of them **** Bailer the worst

Pac 12
The Golden Bears of Californ I A. Bunch of hippies that resonate with my soul.
WSU. Don't like Leach and they are a bunch of wanna be's anyway.

ACC:

Least Favorite: Duke or Syracuse

SEC:

Favorite: LSU, Old Miss
Least Favorite: Tennessee

B1G:

Favorite:Wisconsin
Least Favorite: Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State

Big XII:

Favorite: Texas Tech

Pac12:

Favorite: Wazzu
Least Favorite: USC

ACC:

Least Favorite: FSU- so much cheating

SEC:

Favorite: UF
Least Favorite: Tennessee/Georgia/Bama

B1G:

Favorite:Wisconsin

Big XII:

Favorite: Iowa State

Pac12:

Favorite: Cal
Least Favorite: Arizona state. Probably hate ASU more than any other team in the nation. [/QUOTE]

ACC:

Favorite: Syracuse
Least Favorite: UNC (mostly for b-ball, but for football the hate isn't nearly as intense :lol:)

SEC:

Favorite: Probably UGA, but I like S. Carolina too
Least Favorite: Mizzou

B1G:

Favorite: Nobody really. Michigan State, I guess

Big XII:

Favorite: OU
Least Favorite: Kansas

Pac12 (sans CU, of course):

Favorite: USC
Least Favorite: Washington

Pac-12
Favorite (other than CU): Wazzu or Oregon State. Root for the underdog.
Least favorite: Varies. Currently UCLA.

Big 12
Favorite: Iowa State. Lovable losers indeed.
Least favorite: Texas

Big Ten
Favorite: Northwestern or Wisconsin
Least favorite: Michigan. Not any hate but plenty of fans and t-shirt fans turning me off with constantly including them with blue bloods. Fun to see them exposed as medicore. You will notice I did not name Nebraska because like my CU ranking they are on a much different and opposite level of the spectrum than any team in sports. Their sucktitude defies inclusion with other teams I simply don't care for.

ACC
Favorite: Duke
Least favorite: Syracuse. Yawn. The days of Jim Brown and The Express and McNabb are too far behind us. The Carrier Dome is an eyesore for televised, Pam Ward-announced morning ESPN2 football and the team excites me none.

SEC
Favorite: Texas A&M
Least favorite: Currently Alabama. LSU a close second with all the attempted cute "-eaux" misspellings by their internet fans and their proximity to me.

Like WSU
Dislike ASU

Like OU
Dislike Baylor

Like LSU
Dislike mizzou

Like Minnesota
Dislike Nebraska, wisco

Like FSU
Dislike UVA

ACC
Favorite- Wake Forest
Least- Florida State

B1G
Favorite- Maryland
Least- Nebraska

Big 12
Favorite- Iowa State
Least- **** Bailer

Pac 12
Favorite- Oregon State
Least- Arizona

SEC
Favorite- Ole Miss/Vandy
Least- Everybody else
Least least favorite- Florida/Alabama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACC:
Favorite: Fla State - Warrick Dunn and the early 90's crew
Least: NC State - no real reason; just always seemed to be redneck/white trash

Big 12-2-1-1+1+1:
Favorite: Oklahoma. Never had anything against the Sooners and they've always seemed to be classy with their success.
Least: Bailer. F*** Bailer

Big 10:
Favorite: Wisconsin. Love their smash mouth no bullsh** approach to football.
Least: nebraska. F*** the corn

Pac 12:
Favorite: Wazzu. The dedication of their fans is pretty amazing considering the suck that they have experienced in Pullman.
Least: ASU. douchey mc douches. The white-trash of the Pac-12

SEC:
Favorite: LSU. Geaux Tigers
Least: Auburn - $cam newton really soured me on them.

ACC

Favorite: Louisville

**** 'em: Miami. Cesspool.

B1G

Favorite: Michigan State. Great fans.

**** 'em: Huskers.

Big 12

Favorite: Okie Lite / Iowa State because I know players there.

**** 'em: Baylor. **** fans that think their team is the best ever.

Pac-12 (other than CU)

Favorite: Stanford. Love how they play old style football successfully.

**** 'em: ASU. See Miami explanation.

SEC

Favorite: Georgia.

**** 'em: Texas A&M.

ACC

Fav: VT (used to be UVA until niece went to VT)
Hate: FSU (can't stand that chant!)

SEC

Fav: UGA (lived next door to a UGA cheerleader when I was 18-21, she was gorgeous!)
Hate: Alabama (hate the coach)

B1G

Fav: Northwestern (because of Barnett)
Hate: **** Nubraska!

Big 12

Fav: Oklahoma (I should call this one "hate the least")
Hate: Texas/Baylor (TIE)

Pac12

Fav: UCLA (liked them since I was a kid before I moved to Colorado)
Hate: USC (just 'cuz)

Also...Hate, hate, HATE Notre Dame!!!!!

ACC

Fav: Clemson
Hate: Notre dumb

SEC

Fav: Florida
Hate: pretty much everybody else

B1G

Fav: Iowa, I guess. I really don't like any of them.
Hate: nubs

Big 12

Fav: Oklahoma
Hate: bailer

Pac12

Fav: Washington (other than CU)
Hate: Ducks

[/QUOTE]

PAC12

Fav: Wazzou. Fun town and people. Pretty awesome RV tailgate scene.

Hate: ASU. And all of them except for Wazzou. OSU is okay in my book as well, I guess.

BIG12:

Fav: ISU maybe? I liked watching Jamaal Tinsley play basketball

Hate: UT, Baylor

BIG10orso:

Fav: MSU for Izzo

Hate: OSU. Not sure why, but I've always hated them.

ACC:

Fav: Florida State because they were who I played with on Sega Genesis when I wasn't playing with Colorado

Hate: Duke; they're quite ****y and I don't like it. UNC is also ****y.

SEC: USC from a weird story a few years ago when we were in Berkeley after Cal destroyed us. Also love Spurrier because he's hilarious and drinks Coors Banquet shirtless while talking to fans, which is classy as ****.

Hate: Bama

ACC
Favorite: FSU - always like their fight song indian thing. Plus they have a great logo and had great uniforms
Least: I honestly don't give enough ****s about the ACC to have a least favorite

B1G
Favorite: Michigan - **** you
Least: Nebraska - **** em

Big 12
Favorite: Iowa State - how can you dislike them? Plus, family connections.
Least: Texas - **** those assholes

SEC
Favorite: Alabama
Least: Florida - who the **** wears jorts?

A few years ago SCAR would have probably been my least favorite team, but Jungle Boi is ****ing awesome and so is Spurrier. I mean, the dude works out in a sweater vest and coaches shirtless at practices.

[video=youtube;5LEi_-C9IVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LEi_-C9IVo[/video]

Last edited:
ACC

Favorite: Syracuse. Always found college football to be more enjoyable when they were good.

**** 'em: Georgia Tech. They will forever owe a bitter Tom Osborne for their "National Championship". If we count ND as a de facto member, then ND for sure. **** them.

B1G

Favorite: Michigan. My favorite team behind the Buffs.

**** 'em: Huskers. Nuf' said.

Big 12

Favorite: Iowa State. They are always the forgotten team in the Big 12. Hell, they're even the forgotten team in Iowa.

**** 'em: Texas. How can anyone outside of Texas like or respect those pieces of ****.

Pac-12 (other than CU)

Favorite: Washington State. Can find bits of success here and there despite being in probably the most remote location of any P5 school. You can also buy some pretty delicious cheese made by the students.

**** 'em: Oregon. I can't respect a team that has had to resort to Uncle Phil's checkbook, New York media tactics, and gimmicky uniforms that look like a Trapper Keeper from 1989.

SEC

Favorite: LSU. A lot of their fans came to the Independence bowl to cheer us on against Alabama. I like that.

**** 'em: Alabama. Most of their fans can't fathom that there is more to college football than their beloved Tide.

Last edited:
ACC:
Favorite: Clemson. Once upon a time I loved a Clemson grad. Her team gets the nod.
Least: G Tech. Stole half of our NC. Thanks Uncle Tom, you POS. I hate you too, but we'll get to that.

Big 12
Favorite: Oklahoma. Other than the song played 5,000 times per game, always like them.
Least: Texas. Not only do they get the most money in donations, but then they try to kneecap the other teams in their own conference. Fackwads. **** Bailer, as a honorary runner up. But hate Texas more. Have a nephew who grew up north of Dallas and was a smug bitch about Texas as a teenager. Now, last I heard he was about to fail out of UT. Wonder if he is quite as smug now?

Big 10:
Favorite: Wisconsin. Everything I think football should be. Run. Tell you we will run. Run it down your throat anyway.
Least: Nebraska. No need to explain, but other than maybe OSU, nobody else to hate in my book. I do have respect for how good they were back in the day. But I get the most pleasure from seeing them lose, so they have to be the one to punch my 'least' ticket.

Pac 12:
Favorite: Cal. Lived in the bay area for 9 years and always liked Cal.
Least: ASU. If a teams image could be expressed in a picture, it would be a kissy lips hair gelled popped collar boy with a bunch of future strippers. On second thought, I don't like the coach or team, but let's leave the wonderful girls with daddy issues out of this. They are tits in my book.

SEC:
Favorite: LSU. Geaux Tigers. Can't go against Les. Always liked Georgia too, close runner up.
Least: Not sure. Maybe Bama because of the success. Or the lower level IQ their trolls tended to have when I read what they write.

ACC
Favorite: Clemson or GT.
Least: Miami.

Big 12:
Favorite: ISU
Least: Texas. **** Texas.

Big 10:
Favorite: Duh
Least: Probly Iowa. I dunno, I don't reallyhate a team in the B1G yet but Hawkeye fans are a little too wonky and **** talk entirely too much for the record they have.

Pac12:
Favorite: To be honest? Colorado. I just generally don't care about the rest of the conference and since I hate you ****ers I guess by default....you're it. I guess I'd like to see you succeed more than fail.
Least: USC. Cocksuckers.

SEC:
Favorite: Gotta go w/ Bama. The tradition and history of the tide is pretty impressive.
Least: Florida. God I hate Gator fans. Delusional bunch of twats. I've never heard a fan base complain more of cheating/officiating more when they're not winning and a lot of them don't know **** about the game and bandwagon when they are winning and take down their flags when losing.

ACC
Favorite: Boston College
Least: Florida State.

Big 12
Favorite: TCU
Least: Baylor

Big 10:
Favorite: Iowa
Least: Nebraska

Pac 12:
Favorite: Colorado/Cal
Least: Oregon... I hate bandwagon fans

SEC
Favorite: Florida since I grew up in Tampa
Least: Alabama

Pac12
favorite: umm , take a guess
least: tie between USC and Oregon

$EC favorite: tie between Georgia and bama
least: tie between Auburn and Mizzou

big 10/11/12/13?
favorite:Wisconsin
least:Nebraska

big 12
favorite:Mexico
least: Texas and baylor

acc
no favorite, but I hate Miami the most

ACC

Favorite: Virginia Tech. Two time alumni, went to high school in Blacksburg -- started following the Hokies in 1984 (when nobody wanted to let us in a conference)

**** 'em: Miami. private, liberal arts school with pathetic fan support. "boats and 'ho's" scandal just one more example of their model to "win now at all costs, then ride out the subsequent scholarship restrictions".

B1G

Favorite: Wisconsin. grew up in the Badger state and it's just too easy being a fan.

**** 'em: Ohio State. because they're Ohio State -- standing room only classes, scape-goating of Jim Tressel, alumni fans seemingly only care about one game a year

Big 12

Favorite: I guess if I had to pick, I'd say WVU. Academics not as bad as their reputation. Mean, loyal, hard-ass fans who back up their rep with arrest records. Real couches being burned! If not WVU, maybe Kansas -- the first year I watched the Final 4 was the Danny Manning year in 1988 and I've been hooked on college hoops since.

**** 'em: Iowa State. spent 4 ****ty years of my life in Iowa while a family member I detest went to grad school in Ames.

Pac-12 (other than CU)
Favorite: Cal. Amazing academics at a public school. love the Bay area.

**** 'em: USC. private school that wins too much, cheats too much.

SEC

Favorite: don't like the SEC, but I guess I'd pick Tennessee. Rocky Top might be the best "fight song" in college football. (intentionally used quotes as Rocky Top is not the official school fight song). Orange and white checks are ugly, but I remain impressed with how they embrace it. Texas A&M gets honorable mention for being one of only two P5 schools with a full time Corps of Cadets.

**** 'em: All of 'em.

Pac 12:
Fave: Washington State (they suck, and my grandparents went there)
Least: USC (douches, and fans treat like a "pro" team)

Big 10:
Fave: Northwestern (grew up near Chicago and have long followed the Cats)
Least: Nebraska (biggest douches, with Penn State as second)

Big 12:
Fave: Iowa State (not intimidating, and their colors remind me of McDonalds, and I liked McDonalds when I was little - really hard to come up with one)
Least: Texas Tech (joke of a school)

ACC:

Fave: Cuse (I like orange)
Least: Florida State (have long disliked them - Duke's a close second and would win if this was basketball)

SEC:

Fave: Georgia (a respectable academic school in this pit of morons)
Least: Alabama (no reason needed)

While I was mentally organizing this exercise, it occurred to me that I couldn't do it right.

I hate the entire ****ing SEC. Seriously, I hate every team in that conference. I might hate Vandy less, because they seem harmless, but **** them too.

While I was mentally organizing this exercise, it occurred to me that I couldn't do it right.

I hate the entire ****ing SEC. Seriously, I hate every team in that conference. I might hate Vandy less, because they seem harmless, but **** them too.

I thought you'd have more trouble with the B1G and the need to leave off Purdue so you Cana say Nebraska. :lol:

My hate starts and stops in Lincoln NE, I have a big enough axe to grind with the Bug Eaters that there is nothing but dislike left for anyone else.

Back