What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite Nebraska-Colorado game

:cry: You put me in my place.:lol: Your right I have no life unlike cu fans who are tormented by a football team. BTW how did the virtual fan promotion go? How many virtual fans filled the seats? Is my gramer corect in my post?
Unlike 'braska fans who have nothing else to do after the crops are planted than to go to the spring game, Coloradans are busy skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, watching the Nuggets or Rockies, etc. Face it, there is nothing else for 'braskans to do or follow other than the fuskers.

Finally a Fusker who admits its a rivarly. Why cant your brethren confess it?
62-36, 65-51, and 27-21 (1990)
:lol::lol::lol: I thought all you cu fans were Einstien's - We do it to F**K with you and because we know it torment's you. Wait till next year when the buff watchsite by my house has a Nebraska flag hanging in it next year courtesy of the owner of the bar - It's going to drive them NUT'S!!!:lol: What's it like to go thru life tormented by a football team?

:lol::lol::lol: I thought all you cu fans were Einstien's - We do it to F**K with you and because we know it torment's you. Wait till next year when the buff watchsite by my house has a Nebraska flag hanging in it next year courtesy of the owner of the bar - It's going to drive them NUT'S!!!:lol: What's it like to go thru life tormented by a football team?
Ahh, that explains it. You live next to a bar.

Meh, if he wants to drive away business then that's fine. Only an ignorant fusker would do something moronic like drive away perfectly good business.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're done... why do you come here...seriously? I dont come and annoy you down at your meth lab so why do you come here and bug us?

BTW, years like '88,'96,97,98,00,08 are the reasons why Nebraska pisses me off so much. There have been so many games where CU had great chances to win or should have won. It's almost like a curse. The CU/NU series has had potential to be so much more even the last 20 or 30 years. Frustrating!:sad2:

That's why it's a rivalry :) No matter how good one team is...we always play tough together

BTW, years like '88,'96,97,98,00,08 are the reasons why Nebraska pisses me off so much. There have been so many games where CU had great chances to win or should have won. It's almost like a curse. The CU/NU series has had potential to be so much more even the last 20 or 30 years. Frustrating!:sad2:

Nebraska had similar games against OU in the 70's and 80's. I can't remember how many games NU was ahead and should have won only to have OU come back and pull out a win. Hell one year when NU did win the conference game they had to play them in the bowl game. Beating OU twice in one season is asking a bit much.

Nebraska had similar games against OU in the 70's and 80's. I can't remember how many games NU was ahead and should have won only to have OU come back and pull out a win. Hell one year when NU did win the conference game they had to play them in the bowl game. Beating OU twice in one season is asking a bit much.

I remember that, wasn't in the 1978 season? Maybe 79? That was a pretty good Orange Bowl.

I remember that, wasn't in the 1978 season? Maybe 79? That was a pretty good Orange Bowl.

I think it was 79. I saw a clip not to long ago of TO's reaction when it was announced NU would have to play OU in their bowl game. TO just about **** a brick.

Dr. Tom was under an awful lot of pressure back then, wasn't he? And Barry Switzer was his personal demon, too.

Its a pity the Orange Bowl Committee didn't give us the same courtesy in 1994 that they gave Oklahoma; a rematch in 94 would have been a much better game than watching the miami thugs sleepwalk through their marijuana haze.

1961 Colorado 7, Nebraska 0 in Lincoln

Nebraska had 31 yards of total offense - on 35 plays. Zero first downs (NCAA record). Zero yards passing.

I just wanted to bump these stats for the Nebraska folks - they typically forget these types of performaces by the Cornhuskers, and they conveniently forget who did it to them (CU).

Attachments

• drumm.jpg
    drumm.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 38
I just wanted to bump these stats for the Nebraska folks - they typically forget these types of performaces by the Cornhuskers, and they conveniently forget who did it to them (CU).

Dude, that was like a bajillion years ago. Might as well start telling us how awesome Notre Dumb is while you're at it. It's just as relevant.

:lol:That's a good stat but do you really want to get in a pissing match between NU / cu game history? I'm pretty sure NU would trump cu.

:lol:That's a good stat but do you really want to get in a pissing match between NU / cu game history? I'm pretty sure NU would trump cu.

When you are done impressing us with your vast knowledge of kNU history, then move on to some other irrelevant antiquity, like the scientific pursuits of Royal Prussia. Anything impressive that you manage to drag up took place in the prior millinium, kind of like Copernicus.

In case you are wondering, I only bring up Copernicus to make a point. This Prussian (Polish) scholar is famous for establishing heliocentric cosmology, which displaced the earth from the center of the universe.

Think about Copernicus the next time you ponder the Husker's place within the Big 12 and the college football universe during the current millenium.

So what else you got, grampa?

Dr. Tom was under an awful lot of pressure back then, wasn't he? And Barry Switzer was his personal demon, too.

Its a pity the Orange Bowl Committee didn't give us the same courtesy in 1994 that they gave Oklahoma; a rematch in 94 would have been a much better game than watching the miami thugs sleepwalk through their marijuana haze.

Penn St. should have been playing Nebraska in the '95 OB

Penn St. should have been playing Nebraska in the '95 OB
Absolutely. If it wasn't for the Big 10 and Pac 10 clinging so hard to their traditions, it would've happened. Clearly the NC was decided that season when NU and CU met. NU, CU, or even Miami would've torn PSU a new one that season. They had a great offense but their defense was so, so bad.

Absolutely. If it wasn't for the Big 10 and Pac 10 clinging so hard to their traditions, it would've happened. Clearly the NC was decided that season when NU and CU met. NU, CU, or even Miami would've torn PSU a new one that season. They had a great offense but their defense was so, so bad.

**** their traditions. We could have a damn playoff right now, but all they care about is dumb pac 10 big 10 match up that I usually nod off during on New Years day.

Back