What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Feel Free To Join My Wisconsin Brothers...

Unless you're a gopher, I don't know somebody dislikes Badger fans. Good school. Good following. Fun, drunk fans.

they are extremely loyal, passionate, and rowdy. but i'm sure if you asked hawkeye, buckeye, wolverine fans, etc how they were treated in madison you probably wouldn't get glowing reviews.

they are extremely loyal, passionate, and rowdy. but i'm sure if you asked hawkeye, buckeye, wolverine fans, etc how they were treated in madison you probably wouldn't get glowing reviews.

It's like you're trying to get us to like the Badgers now.

Unless you're a gopher, I don't know somebody dislikes Badger fans. Good school. Good following. Fun, drunk fans.
I'm sure this will come as a complete shock to all of you, but Nebraska played their first game in the Big Ten in Madison and got absolutely pantsed (48-17). They returned home and started posting stories of getting hit with marshmallows with quarters in them, bags of urine, and having their Grandma's being pushed down stairs. Amazing how that happens, isn't it?

I'm sure this will come as a complete shock to all of you, but Nebraska played their first game in the Big Ten in Madison and got absolutely pantsed (48-17). They returned home and started posting stories of getting hit with marshmallows with quarters in them, bags of urine, and having their Grandma's being pushed down stairs. Amazing how that happens, isn't it?

I'm convinced that this happens to them whenever they leave the state (except for in Fusker Riviera, aka Estes Park).

It's time for them to start asking themselves why folks react to their presence by wanting to pee on them.

I'm convinced that this happens to them whenever they leave the state (except for in Fusker Riviera, aka Estes Park).

It's time for them to start asking themselves why folks react to their presence by wanting to pee on them.
Not even if they were on fire.

This former FIB is going to support the cheeseheads to the north as long as they are playing this year.

CE2238DD-4B3E-4F02-83BC-F825A4F157C6_zpsjujglsxh.jpg

I always viewed Kentucky as a useful counter-weight to deal with the evil that arises from Durham, Chapel Hill and Lawrence. However, UK obnoxiousness (always present) is reaching levels that are nearing intolerable (I certainly found myself pulling hard for ND against them). In short, hard to not pull for the underdog, but keeping Kentucky around in order to deal with Krzyzewski may be a necessary evil.

I'm cheering for Kentucky. I'd rather witness all-time greatness than something less than that.

i'm not ashamed to admit that i really like bo ryan. he may look like an asshole, but hes great in interviews, seems to really resonate with his players and is obviously a hell of a coach.

i'm not ashamed to admit that i really like bo ryan. he may look like an asshole, but hes great in interviews, seems to really resonate with his players and is obviously a hell of a coach.

Bo Ryan is allsome.

[video=youtube;BAFKGhHiLII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFKGhHiLII[/video]

Nuff said.

Since Wisconsin is located about 90 minutes from me and half the people I work with are Wisconsin fans, I have joined them at this point. Besides, after the poor sportsmanship Kentucky showed, they deserved to be beaten.

Fair enough. Do you need Duke to win because of the points it gets you or does the other guy have Wisconsin?

If Wisconsin wins, I get 3rd place and no money. Duke wins I get 1st place.

Back