What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Figured I'd post this before any of you did.........

Could have happened and it might not have happened...we'll probly never know. If it did that's some bull**** and the culprit should be punished. Wonder why Chase wouldn't name the player? That's odd.

Could have happened and it might not have happened...we'll probly never know. If it did that's some bull**** and the culprit should be punished. Wonder why Chase wouldn't name the player? That's odd.

BINGO! If he wants it taken care of all he has to do is name the guy and it would be dealt with in a swift fashion.

just a thought, with Chase now being "overhsawdowed" by 2 other Big XII QB's from the south division in the press with their play, Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford.....

was this comment just something said by "digger" to bring attention to him, whether it is true or not?

just a thought, with Chase now being "overhsawdowed" by 2 other Big XII QB's from the south division in the press with their play, Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford.....

was this comment just something said by "digger" to bring attention to him, whether it is true or not?

It could possibly be, but I'm more interested in knowing what actually happened. There was an article that mentioned Bo looking into this that I read today or late yesterday and he said when he questioned Gary Pinkel and Chase Daniel's about this it was pretty "gray" what actually happened and who it was.

It could possibly be, but I'm more interested in knowing what actually happened. There was an article that mentioned Bo looking into this that I read today or late yesterday and he said when he questioned Gary Pinkel and Chase Daniel's about this it was pretty "gray" what actually happened and who it was.

Quit denying it. HERE IS THE PROOF! Look at the guy on the grassy knoll. I knew he was trouble the minute I saw him...

Nice Game, Pretty Boy

Can't name the player and says it happened in pregame warmups. Yet the two teams enter from opposite sides and warmup on opposite ends so one of our players would've had to walk into missery's end or vice versa. Sounds like chase being chase.

Back