What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Four thread

Kruger is less annoying since he started manscaping that unibrow.

52422e802ce62.image.jpg

So who wins tonight? I had UNC to win it all but Villanova is an excellent team. Will Villanova be able to shoot a high percentage again and will they be able to keep the Tar Heels off the boards - I think those are the keys. Should be a good game.

Last edited:
I just realized that Villanova's "Arcidiacono" is not "Archie Diacono". I think I like him less now. :unsure:

UNC goes 7/9 from 3pt range while going +6 on the glass and only has a 5 point lead at the half.

The rebounding wouldn't be a surprise if it continued, but I like Nova's chances since UNC is very unlikely to shoot out of its minds again in the 2nd half.

Nova shooting it well again, but I think UNC is just too athletic. UNC's guards are just blowing by Nova.

I love this game right now (OK, more before nova started slowing it down). Guys going hard, tough shots falling. Entertainment

I love this game right now (OK, more before nova started slowing it down). Guys going hard, tough shots falling. Entertainment

Final 2:44. Best of the best bringing it down to the wire.

Archie needs to start shooting again. Nova getting killed inside. I hate when teams turtle at the end. It's the "prevent defense" of basketball. Never works

UNC has made 10 3pters tonight. Only the 4th time in the last 3 seasons they've hit that many in a game. Not the book on them at all. What a game.

Holy crap! Hate UNC ... but have to give that kid some major props.

Back