What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Four Thread

I really want Kentucky to win it all. Not because I like them, but because it shows how badly the tournement committee wanted to stack the deck against Wichita St.

Eight seed. Yeah. Why didn't they do what they wanted to do, and just give Wichita a 3 seed or so.

Don't know why people want to cry for Wichita St. #1 seeds have gone down in the first weekend before, and if they were going to be taken seriously they were going to have to beat someone good eventually.

Instant classic.

Some folks may be turned off by a 7 vs 8 in the championship game, but you can't question the gauntlet each of these teams has had to run to get there. They've knocked out pretty much all of the teams that the experts were thinking would win it.

Don't know why people want to cry for Wichita St. #1 seeds have gone down in the first weekend before, and if they were going to be taken seriously they were going to have to beat someone good eventually.

I didn't get all the love for Wichita-hoax. I don't know if people realized how weak their schedule really was.

I didn't get all the love for Wichita-hoax. I don't know if people realized how weak their schedule really was.

A lot of the love came from the fact that they had the tourney run last year and returned a better team this year. I was a believer in them. Still am. The margin for error is just so thin in the Dance, though. Pretty much every team is good. From the round of 32 on, every game is pretty brutal competition.

Kentucky seems to be a pretty good 8 seed. It's kind of surprising that St Louis, UMass, and Texas were seeded ahead of them in their regional. Not that the pathetic little committee had an agenda.

A lot of the love came from the fact that they had the tourney run last year and returned a better team this year. I was a believer in them. Still am. The margin for error is just so thin in the Dance, though. Pretty much every team is good. From the round of 32 on, every game is pretty brutal competition.

:nod:

And don't get me wrong, Wichita was a cute little team who was very good. I just didn't think they were deserving of a 1-seed and should've been more like a 3 or 4 seed.

Wichita was an excellent team. The pathetic little committee obviously resented giving them a 1 seed, so they stacked the deck in an unprecedented way. Since they didn't want to give them that seed, they shouldn't have done it. A 2 or 3 seed would have been understandable, given their schedule. But don't just **** them. And as we Buff fans understand, getting home and home games against top teams is tough. And we're a big time program.

I'd honestly love a 32 team field, three game series per team, five week battle. I kind if hate the whole season coming down to one game in basketball, when you can have a rough night and be gone. To me basketball is more if a series playoff type if sport

I'd honestly love a 32 team field, three game series per team, five week battle. I kind if hate the whole season coming down to one game in basketball, when you can have a rough night and be gone. To me basketball is more if a series playoff type if sport
That might be a better idea in theory, but that takes away what makes the Tourney so great and every game a must-watch.

Say what you want...after the Kansas State game...those Kentucky games have been some of the best basketball games this season and in some time from what I can remember....blow for blow, shot for shot and the young kids just keep willing their way to victory....its been a fun tournament and Kentucky has been the main event for it....I hope the championship game is like the last 4 Kentucky games cuz that has been great basketball

Awesome sign at the pregame set tonight, compliments of Goose:

Attachments

• BkqQH9qCcAAq00u.jpg
    BkqQH9qCcAAq00u.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106
First time I've seen this Napier kid. What a frigging hot dog.

What? You got the ol' Philco teevee back from the repair shop just in time, eh? Replaced a couple of tubes and made some manual color adjustments, I'll bet

I know the importance of making free throws has been debated. But dang, it sure seems to boost team confidence when free throws are hit continuously without much doubt.

Back