1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Rivals Top 150 Class 2013

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by HotBuffChica, Apr 15, 2013.

1. HotBuffChica

HotBuffChica New Member

Swish likes this.
  2. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

Kentucky with 5 players in the top 11...holy s**t that team is going to be stacked.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Only 1 ball to go around. I look forward to taking on their All-Star team with our TEAM in the Final Four.

4. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

Come on.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

You mean to tell me you didn't get a laugh out of that? I've got to work on my act. :lol:

6. HotBuffChica

HotBuffChica New Member

Hi

Kentucky is def not going to win the National Championship despite having the top rated recruiting class in the history of college basketball. I admit having to learn a lot from all you guys though! It will be choke city USA baby in the Big Dance for Big Blue Nation before the Final4!

My friend "T" and I went to the Jordan Brand Classic in Brooklyn. It was a blast! Aaron Harrison didn't look all that great.

I think BuffNik would agree with Mike Jordan!

[FONT=&quot]"Talent wins games, but teamwork an[/FONT]d [FONT=&quot]intelligence wins championships"[/FONT] Michael Jordan of the old Bulls from back in the day!

Latta!!!

7. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

So doesn't that mean we have FOUR top 150 players coming in next season because Gordon was a top 150 guy too correct?

I'm not gonna call next years team stacked but MAN could we be good!

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

In College bball, you just have to win 5 games in a row. Lot harder in the pros

9. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

Basic math fail

10. Buffs1987

Buffs1987 New Member

Nice to see all three in the top 150, though I wonder who will RS next season. We need a shooter and Fletcher seems to be the best, I am guessing Hopkins and Thomas RS, though I hope DT plays cause he looks awesome in the few videos going around. Hopkins seems to be a slasher who can get to the hoop, but not sure about the consistency of his outside shot. No matter what, these are good problems to have. It will be cool when we see Jenkins and Wes G. tear it up and remember they were sitting on the bench the whole year.

11. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Communication fail. think of playoff series, then add :lol:

12. Buffenuf

Buffenuf massive tool

Thomas appears to have more ways of putting the ball in the basket: he can hit the three and his Sr year video shows some moves slashing and attacking the rim, as well. Why RS a guy with that versatility? Fletcher and Hopkins look like slender, "Jenkins-type" players who could stand a year physically maturing and learning the system. Also, we don't yet know whether any of the recruits has academic issues that could lead to a year-on-the-books RS, either.