1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally we are using the TE's

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buff_since76, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

Having HCJE I have been waiting for the increased use of the TE's. In the first 3 games our TE's had a total of 7 catches in all games combined. Yesterday they had 11 catches. Being able to keep the safeties away from the line of scrimmage, creating size/speed miss matches, and opening up the middle of the field to quick passes will be key to the remainder of the season. When JW and have a 3 or 5 step drop and throw to the TE's will change how the defenses have to play against us.

I have been waiting for this to start happening and it has finally come 4 games into the season. I am not sure if some of these looks are due to Rip being int the box or not, but it was nice to see. I hope JW is able to build off of this and begins to feel confident in having an easy outlet for some easy passes.