What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Annual CU Score Pick'em Contest ($30 Amazon gift card to weekly winner)

I'm sure the talent disparity is too wide between Cal and Nevada as well. Cal went 5-7 last year and 1-4 on the road. I'm tired of people thinking Cal is some great team because they stomped a poorly coached CU team last year.

My score is

Buffs 31
Cal 27

I wouldn't be surprised if the buffs won in a blowout as well
Not to mention that their only road win was a seven point win over a 2-10 WSU team.

Can't wait for this game to dispel the myth that Cal is so great, which a certain segment on here believes in. I know it's hard to believe if the only time you saw Cal last year was when the Buffs visited, but they were actually painfully bad for much of the season. They've got a bit of an edge on us in overall talent at the moment, but it's certainly not insurmountable, especially with their surprisingly shaky situation at QB (starting a transfer from Buffalo). They aren't at the same level they were 5-7 years ago when they were the 2nd team in the PAC and going to Holiday Bowls, not even close. They've had their fair share of road struggles in recent years as well, their only road win last year coming in the form of a close win in Pullman.

CU 23
Cal 20

And if - god willing - we're in a position to pile it on, there will be no hesitation. More than anyone else in PAC-land, Cal needs to recognize that what happened last year was an aberration called Hawk-madness.

Lol when was the last time we were held to 7 points at home?

Especially against a bad road team like Cal. Some people really aren't doing their homework on Cal on the road and CU at home.

BTW, 2007 against Florida state is the last time CU was held to single digits at home.

Last edited:
Back