What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Annual CU Score Pick'em Contest ($30 Amazon gift card to weekly winner)

CU 35
Wazzu 27

*unless we start every drive at the 8, while Wazzu starts at the 50.

I think our offense steps up at home against a questionable D, but our secondary gets lit up by a Coog offense that's better than many will expect.

Last edited:
WSU - 1 road win since 2007
CU - 4 home wins in 2010 and a neutral site win

2011 CU 0 home wins, two ugly losses, one ugly win, 3 poor defensive showings and our D has gotten worse with injuries.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

2011 CU 0 home wins - technically we have one although it wasn't at Folsom, two ugly losses - both on the road, one ugly win - Agreed but a W is a W, 3 poor defensive showings and our D has gotten worse with injuries - Even with injuries our pass defense ranks #25 in the nation and the #3 overall D in the Pac 12.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --
Bolded.

God damn y'all be acting like WSU is a world beater team.

No, but they're twice as good as they've been in recent years. I'm the first to admit that I was wrong about them. You're going to be surprised by their offense on Saturday. I'm predicting a CU win (35-27), but this will be tough

Back