What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Castle Rock sighting

FlatironsBuff

Just saw my first Florida State flag on a car. Have not seen a Bama flag in a month or so.

I hate bandwagon fans. That it all.

Sometimes they aren't bandwagon fans. You just have a bias now noticing them trying to spot bandwagon fans. I see more Clemson stuff now than I used to, but that's because I'm aware of how good Clemson is. When they would start ranked and drop out of the rankings after week 3 I never really took notice.

That doesn't mean they aren't bandwagon fans either.

Show of hands for the CU fans on this board:

1. Were you flying a CU Buffs flag on your car during either the 2012 or 2013 football season?
2. Would you fly a CU Buffs flag on your car when CU wins the College Football Playoff after the 2015 season?
3. If you choose "no" to #1, but "yes" to #2, do you consider yourself a bandwagon fan?

No flags, but front plate on my truck and large rear window decals. I have those crazy plastic rain shields on my windows so I can't use car flags.

Just saw my first Florida State flag on a car. Have not seen a Bama flag in a month or so.

I hate bandwagon fans. That it all.

Is it a bandwagon fan, or simply someone who has been a fan a long time, but is now proud their program won a championship? I don't really have a problem with it.

On the other hand, I am bugged by the Oregon gear cropping up all over though. I'm used to NU, OU, and other programs with fans around here, but we've never had so much Oregon gear.

And, to answer the other questions, I don't fly flags regardless, but I do have decals and a license plate border with CU. Been on there since I've owned a car.

Show of hands for the CU fans on this board:

1. Were you flying a CU Buffs flag on your car during either the 2012 or 2013 football season?
2. Would you fly a CU Buffs flag on your car when CU wins the College Football Playoff after the 2015 season?
3. If you choose "no" to #1, but "yes" to #2, do you consider yourself a bandwagon fan?

CU plates and I also show the official CU hand signal to most of the other people on the road.

Never knew we had so many Oregon and Alabama transplants in CO. I will take them compared to lost inbred Husker fans any day.

Back