What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Line

BUFFSROCKS

So the early odds on the csewwww game. CU -8.5, O/U 110. I believe in the last few years the line has been around 3.5. Nice to see but never seems to matter in this game, always close in recent years.

We need to cover that in a bad way. Tired of close games with them. Tired of their fans. Time to make them not want to play us, how it should be

Looking at the O/U, Vegas seems to think the offense on both sides are going to light up the scoreboard....hope that's a lopsided scoreboard in our favor...would make a great start to Labor Day Weekend.

So the early odds on the csewwww game. CU -8.5, O/U 110. I believe in the last few years the line has been around 3.5. Nice to see but never seems to matter in this game, always close in recent years.
Absolutely no way that is the O/U. It is less than half that.

A TD? we better beat them by more then that, if we want to go bowling. Sad thing is those LV lines are usually damn accurate.

No. I know what it is. It is the straight vig on the point spread. In other words, you need to bet 110 to win 100 with the point spread.

The money line is closer to 300.

Agree, but look at where our program has been and yet we still have a winning record over the last 17 years. The real record we should be looking at is since 2002 because that started the downhill spiral, 9-5.

Back