What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Five Bold Predictions for the 2013 College Football Season

J.R. Ewing

Club Member
Club Member
1) MNC game - Oregon over Ohio St
2) Heisman - Clowney wins it with offensive votes split between 3 dual threat QBs
3) Lane Kiffin gets off the hot seat - He wins 10 games and the Pac-12 South
4) Conference winners: (South Carolina, Florida St, Oregon, Ohio St, Okie Light, Cincinnati)
5) Illinois takes over as worst BCS team after a miserable 2-10 season

Bonus - Mark May strangles Lou Holtz on air

#5 would be fun to watch! :lol:

Agree that Southern Cal has a bounce-back year and wins the P12 South and plays Oregon in the P12 title game. Clemson wins the ACC and they could get into the national title hunt but they have those 2 bookend games on the season - UGA to start and South Carolina at the end.

I'm not convinced that Ohio State goes undefeated. Wisconsin, at NW, at Michigan - they're bound to drop one of those 3.

#5 would be fun to watch! :lol:

Agree that Southern Cal has a bounce-back year and wins the P12 South and plays Oregon in the P12 title game. Clemson wins the ACC and they could get into the national title hunt but they have those 2 bookend games on the season - UGA to start and South Carolina at the end.

I'm not convinced that Ohio State goes undefeated. Wisconsin, at NW, at Michigan - they're bound to drop one of those 3.

I don't think Ohio St is that great of a team, but they've had some great luck in close games. I guess I'm just predicting that to continue.

People, let's see your 5 predictions...

1. manziel has an awful year. atm falls to 7-5 or worse.
2. bama gets upset late rather than early this year and misses the nc game.
3. the irish fall back into mediocrity despite a soft schedule.
4. kiffin wins exactly 9 games and gets fired.
5. ohio state gets absolutely destroyed by whomever they play in the nc game.

Back