1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five reasons to be optimistic about the upcoming football season

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 10, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

The stated goal this year is to do what no CU football team has done since 2007: get to a bowl game.* I may not be sold on that, but I can at least can see a potential path to that end. Below the jump, I'll give five legitimate reasons why the Buffs might actually sneak into that bowl game.* No hyperbole or leaps of faith here, just honest-to-goodness truths that will allow any Buff fan to believe.

Click below for the list...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The stated goal this year is to do what no CU football team has done since 2007: get to a bowl game.* I may not be sold on that, but I can at least can see a potential path to that end. Below the jump, I'll give five legitimate reasons why the Buffs might actually sneak into that bowl game.* No hyperbole or leaps of faith here, just honest-to-goodness truths that will allow any Buff fan to believe.

Click below for the list...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

I agree with all them. The easier schedule is interesting, because we could/should have been 5-8. So we'd just have to win one more to be bowl eligible.

The only reason I have to doubt is the fact we don't know much about this team. The OL and some D players are known, but many not.