1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashback...Alamo Bowl

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Remember the Bowl game against Wisconsin? They beat us in OT.....GB really screwed the pooch on that one.....

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

All I remember from that game was the awful play by Hodge, and Vince Okruch's prevent defense that allowed it to go to overtime.

3. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Indeed. Barnett in year 4 and no "Plan B" recruiting of high school quarterbacks to speak of after thinking Ochs was the franchise. Made it with Jucos and Zac Colvin (Neuheisel) on the depth chart to varying levels of success. Got lucky with Klatt but when 14 was unhealthy, the QB futility quickly reappeared. After that disappoiting 2002 loss, who would've thought that season's 9-win campaign was the best we'd see the rest of the decade?

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I remember Broughm's missed FGs...including the one in OT. Awful!

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

that game was awful. Houston on the sidelines doing whatever, right?

i guess it's time to never land 5 star recruits....talk about terrible program issues. is that where we are at? lunchpails=lunchpails.

6. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Big injuries to the O-Line during that game (I think we had to insert a G or T at Center). Huge 4th down conversion by Badgers to tie game in regulation. Never should have been that close.