1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida lost, Miami lost, FSU...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

May not be a good day for Florida football. I feel like we are about to open up a can here in a few minutes if Cody can stay settled down.

2. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

I feel like you might be a worse prophet than me. :smile2:

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Yeah, would've been nice to have all 3 Fl schools lose. We werent able to keep our part of the bargain. Damn, even South Florida can kick our ass right now.

4. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

That game was lost with about 4 min to go and Cody overthrew a wide open TD. A minute later FSU ripped off a 60 yd run for a TD followed by a fumbled kickoff that set up the safety and a field goal. It is amazing how quickly the game turned at that point.

The thing that sucks is any chance of a comback got snuffed out by two turnovers that didnt go our way. That one that was reversed was BS as you couldn't possibly tell that the guy still had the ball thus the on field call should have stayed. The next one was not even reviewed and was clear that he lost the ball before he went out of bounds.

Oh well, CU gave that one away in numerous ways... I just hope the guys put it behind them and take it to UT the way Bama is rolling up UGA at the half.

5. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Exactly....with a decent QB, likely a different result. We go ahead at that point, then Ponder implodes. Give Hawk some time to get a real D-1 QB, and all will be right in the world.

6. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I like Cody and he totally gives us the best chance to win this season but at the same time, our #2 guy needs to see the field too. I do not like the "Cody/#1 guy gets every snap" philosophy.