What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Florida State @ Colorado prediction thread

My first post and I'm glad to make this prediction

CU-35
FSU-10

lilHawk is freegin awesome and one of the receivers will get into a groove. The D-line went into a 100+degree cooker and stuffed one of the best runners in the Pac-10.

Welcome back Hugh, Look for dual 100 yard rushers as Sumler will shine without the added pressure of starting

Home opener, blackout, Sipili is back, FSU is not nearly the team that we faced in ASU, They were the toughest OOC opponent this year.

My first post and I'm glad to make this prediction

CU-35
FSU-10

lilHawk is freegin awesome and one of the receivers will get into a groove. The D-line went into a 100+degree cooker and stuffed one of the best runners in the Pac-10.

Welcome back Hugh, Look for dual 100 yard rushers as Sumler will shine without the added pressure of starting

Home opener, blackout, Sipili is back, FSU is not nearly the team that we faced in ASU, They were the toughest OOC opponent this year.

Now what is your real prediction? (Since Sipili is not back until Miami of Ohio, or MofO)

CU 17
Semen-holes 14

Total O 324 yards

Is it standard to pick a football score like 39-16...which may never happen in a game?

Last edited:
Actually every score is possible in football. A lot of people don't think you can get one point but you can.

I was trying (not very well) to be a smart ass. I do realize the score is possible (13 field goals :smile2:) just not likely.

Or 5 field goals and the defense returns a blocked EP attempt for a score of one point (16).

Last edited:
I was trying (not very well) to be a smart ass. I do realize the score is possible (13 field goals :smile2:) just not likely.

Or 5 field goals and the defense returns a blocked EP attempt for a score of one point (16).

I figured you were so I thought I would be one back.:smile:

i believe its two points for a returned blocked XP.

other than an XP, im not aware of anyway to score just one point in FB.

Back