What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Folsom Field and Rocky Mountain showdown

I'm aware that the entire thread was already pointing to what I said. However, nuance is wasted on some.

Hey- I get it- you've already discussed this before. Sorry to everyone for that. I was just thinking that the new facilities might give us what we need to get the game out of Denver and back on campus.

Note to self- I would not invite you to be on any welcoming committees anywhere. BUT I would nominate you to give the talk at halftime the next time our players need a good talking to. That might have helped on a Friday. :)

seriously, not trying to lead anyone here. I really like allbuffs. I'll stop creating new threads for a while. Just enjoy this place with other Buff fans. I hope my over zealous posting didn't piss off everyone else too.

The direction in which this thread is headed - I like it.

What happened to just asking the new guy to fetch a beer and sammich?

Irrationally upbeat people that start lots of threads right after a bad loss tend to be annoying, is my theory.

I'm always suspicious of people who start a thread for their first post. I've been consistent in that regard. It suggests an agenda, is my opinion.

I'm always suspicious of people who start a thread for their first post. I've been consistent in that regard. It suggests an agenda, is my opinion.
Good point. Didn't you start a thread for your first post?

It's coming back to me. Some sort of self aggrandizing, "**** you all, I've been lurking for years and know the ropes already" bull****. Suspicious.

I think The Walrus had started a thread kicking up a ****storm about the Army on his way back from Afghanistan and I hopped in to call out some dude that wanted to support the Army by citing regs.

So yeah, I think you're pretty close, but I didn't start the thread.

Don't mind Orr, he's an asshole. Well, so is everyone else.

Kind of UBL, kind of NSFW:

[hide]
g1379973859544520911.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited:

Sometimes I think folks just decide to introduce themselves with a topic that's interesting to them and they didn't spend a bunch of time lurking/reading other threads so it's often a rehash. No big deal, but...

Ideally, every new person would introduce himself to the board by finding a post that he thinks hits the mark. Quote that post and then type the following:

Spot on!

<insert photo of favorite beer>
<insert photo of favorite sandwich>
<insert photo, preferably gif, of boobs>

**** you!

Hey- I get it- you've already discussed this before. Sorry to everyone for that. I was just thinking that the new facilities might give us what we need to get the game out of Denver and back on campus.

Note to self- I would not invite you to be on any welcoming committees anywhere. BUT I would nominate you to give the talk at halftime the next time our players need a good talking to. That might have helped on a Friday. :)

seriously, not trying to lead anyone here. I really like allbuffs. I'll stop creating new threads for a while. Just enjoy this place with other Buff fans. I hope my over zealous posting didn't piss off everyone else too.

It's only overzealous new thread starting. Chances are there are one or two threads already going on everything you started. And most don't get pissed. We are just smartasses in general to everyone. Part of what makes the site enjoyable, since the product on the field doesn't right now.

Back