What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football: CSU's Jack Graham aims to limit trash talk with CU Buffs fans

Basketball up in Moby is a bit hostile.

I'll give them credit. It wasn't even half as bad as always. They wouldn't allow any chants with cussing... so that stopped a lot of the hostility. But, if Tomlinson hits that last shot I was prepared to rush the court and stomp on their ram:nod:

We're locked into the series unless a donor steps up to pay the cancellation penalty.

So, since we're playing them already, I think the hosility makes things more interesting. I think anything that gets our players more fired up and physical is a good thing, considering our collective pulse the last six years.

CU fans have really made strides in the class department after the 2005 Husker game. Plus CU fans supporting the football team regardless of the product on the field makes me proud of CU fans. CSU fans have a lot of ground to make up.

CSU's AD wants to double the $26 million athletic budget as well. They are really shooting for the moon in Ft. Fun.

I'll give them credit. It wasn't even half as bad as always. They wouldn't allow any chants with cussing... so that stopped a lot of the hostility. But, if Tomlinson hits that last shot I was prepared to rush the court and stomp on their ram:nod:
Good luck with that. If any CU fan ever even thought of rushing the court/field at CSU they would get a serious ass whipping by our students.

Also CU students are easily the most classless fans I have had the misfortune of dealing with. Curse words all over their T-Shirts, buffaloes raping a bent over Ram etc. I can't even walk through the concourse at Invesco without getting shoved or screamed at by a CU fan.

Got shoulder bumped by some little bitch CU fan last year who was lucky he could hide behind his girlfriend for protection

Last edited:
OMFGLMAO, what, all 6 of you in the stands?
There was like 2500 students at the game last year for basketball. For football there would easily be 10k+ students if CU came to Hughes/new student. CSU gets far more students to our games than CU

Good one

Good luck with that. If any CU fan ever even thought of rushing the court/field at CSU they would get a serious ass whipping by our students.

Also CU students are easily the most classless fans I have had the misfortune of dealing with. Curse words all over their T-Shirts, buffaloes raping a bent over Ram etc. I can't even walk through the concourse at Invesco without getting shoved or screamed at by a CU fan.

Got shoulder bumped by some little bitch CU fan last year who was lucky he could hide behind his girlfriend for protection
Check the mirror, bitch.

There was like 2500 students at the game last year for basketball. For football there would easily be 10k+ students if CU came to Hughes/new student. CSU gets far more students to our games than CU

Good one

You aren't really trying to start attendance smack, are you? :rofl::rofl:

And the kid who skips Xmas and cries like a pussy over a girl talking about beatdowns? Get out of here.

Good one
Source?

You aren't really trying to start attendance smack, are you? :rofl::rofl:

And the kid who skips Xmas and cries like a pussy over a girl talking about beatdowns? Get out of here.
We've already discussed this. CSU student attendance is far better than CU's. It's the alum/FoCo residents who suck.

We're talking about student attendance here, not overall.

We've already discussed this. CSU student attendance is far better than CU's. It's the alum/FoCo residents who suck.

Our student section:
tumblr_lm7s1xdntw1qfkop6o1_500.png

Your student section:
Well I can't even find it....

Real group of student diehards up in Ft. Collins, what, you and a half dozen buddies? You show up for your game for the year at Moby once every other season: CU, and potentially for a quarter at Hughes to see yourselves get raped in the ass by Boise State by 70. You have no fans. You are irrelevant. An absolute nothing. What don't you get about that?

Real group of student diehards up in Ft. Collins, what, you and a half dozen buddies? You show up for your game for the year at Moby once every other season: CU, and potentially for a quarter at Hughes to see yourselves get raped in the ass by Boise State by 70. You have no fans. You are irrelevant. An absolute nothing. What don't you get about that?
I'm sure our student section is nearly their whole football attendance :rofl:

Also CU students are easily the most classless fans I have had the misfortune of dealing with.
Curse words all over their T-Shirts, buffaloes raping a bent over Ram etc. I can't even walk through the concourse at Invesco without getting shoved or screamed at by a CU fan.

:lol: Let's see, your fans stormed CU's field after the win in Folsom. Without getting the **** beaten out of them by CU students. And you say any CU students that tried to rush your court/field would get a "serious ass whipping". Then you proceed to whine about how CU students are so classless because of a shoulder bump and some humorous t-shirts?? :lol: Do you not see how incredibly stupid that is? No, of course you don't. :rolling_eyes:

BTW, if CU fans ever did storm the court or the field in Fort Collins, I would totally support them getting their ass whipped. By their fellow CU fans. If any CU fan ever thinks that beating CSEwe is an occasion worth storming the field/court over, they deserve it. Beating CSEwe is not an occasion to celebrate, it's simply the outcome that should always be expected. It would be like throwing a party because your toenails grew....

You let a girl stand between you and beating someone down? Who is the little bitch, internet tough guy?

Good one

Link?

Dude did you just start going to football games? CSU fans have been wearing the exact same shirt for at least ten years just with the lamb mounting the buffalo.

You're a weird guy, Ace.

Are you talking about the game at Mile High?

I would expect you to have more students there. It's your Superbowl and it's actually a better gameday atmosphere than your home games. Our student attendance at that game suffers because it's the most inconvenient, poorest atmosphere game on the schedule against, generally, the 11th or 12th best team on our schedule. To us, that game is lame and annoying. To you guys, it's the event of the football season. And CU still has to carry the attendance requirements for the stadium deal.

Hmm... We HAVE discussed attendance before. See here:

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread....-the-CSU-game-next-year?p=1154975#post1154975

What we didn't discuss there was football attendance. Here are the numbers from last year:

Colorado 50,355
Colorado St. 21,867

By the way, CU sold out their student season tickets last year. Students could pay $150 for BB/FB, or $110 for just FB. CSU gives away tickets to their students. I should hope they get more students there, but I strongly doubt it given the disparity in overall attendance.

Perhaps this is why alumni attendance sucks? Students get the tickets for free, so they have a hard time justifying the cost after they graduate? Maybe giving tickets away for free makes CSU students place little to no value to attending the game, so they're unwilling to pay out of pocket as an alumni. Something for you to discuss with Captain Jack.

By the way, as a CSU insider, how does CSU handle tickets for the RMS with season ticket holders? Is it a required purchase?

Now I have had some experience with the courage of CSU students at the RMS.

They are brave and boisterous to women and retirees. Not so much with male alumni.

At the core of the trash talk issue is that CSU made a decision to use CU as its measuring stick for athletics. It's an impossible measure given the history, resources and other circumstances such as conference affiliation. This creates a situation wherein CSU fans have to try to tear CU down in order to try to make comparisons more reasonable. It starts from a negative because the reality is a bar that has been set somewhere they cannot ever reach. It leads to venom. It leads to ridiculous statements and beliefs. It leads to Gasm.

If Graham wants to fix this, he needs to look no further than his own house.

a693481d-454d-f847.jpg

a693481d-46e5-b679.jpg

a693481d-4558-5fe6.jpg

a693481d-4560-b71d.jpg

a693481d-456b-5a84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

csu fans are the most classless fans anywhere, you're proof of that. You're a real tough guy :lol:

Big mouth aggies who can't back up their talk. Your boyfriend BVP wearing profanity t-shirt at invesco was real classy.

CSU has more students at their games ? Damn, more delusional comments from little bo peep. Got any facts? No, you don't. Get lost douchebag, you're lucky you didn't get your wuss butt kicked by the guy, but wait his girl held you up. PUSS

Last edited:
Back