What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football: CU Buffs' Connor Wood still plans to push Jordan Webb

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Brian Howell Buffzone.com

Connor Wood came to Colorado to play. Now is not his time, though. On Wednesday, CU head coach Jon Embree named newcomer Jordan Webb as the Buffs' starting quarterback, leaving Wood and Nick Hirschman to fight for the backup spot.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

Keep pushing, Conor. While I hope things go well enough for Jordan that we don't need to start shuffling QB's, there is obviously always that chance, and the injury bug always looms as well...

As for Hirschman, I wonder if it's transfer time.

Love this attitude. Keep pushing...you can earn the spot or be forced to take it.

I still expect him to see playing time one way or another in the first 2 games.

I still expect him to see playing time one way or another in the first 2 games.

I liked the previous prediction on this site that with Webb starting, we blow out CSU so badly that Wood gets many reps towards the end of the game. We could do that again against Sac St, too.

Back