1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football: CU Buffs' David Bakhtiari speaks up after road rout

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 16, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Tom Kensler The Denver Post

FRESNO, Calif. -- Colorado junior offensive tackle David Bakhtiari isn't usually the most talkative player on the team.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

"I told them that these coaches know how to win. They're the best coaches I've ever played for. I was completely distraught that we cannot execute what they set out for us. I told them, 'Look. If you're not willing to give 100 percent, to do exactly what they tell you, buy into this program, be a Buffalo, then I don't want you coming to practice, I don't want you suiting up, I don't want any of that."

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

All fine but Bak has played terrible as well. He got beaten for sacks, he didn't make his blocks in the run game, he took silly penalties that point to a lack of concentration. This years Bak has regressed from last years Bak. Frustrating at the least.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That's big for Bakhtiari. He's a lead by example type. Much respect to him for speaking up and being more vocal. Buff Pride is the first step in this turnaround. That's the thing that I had thought Embree had gotten fixed. I was completely wrong. Until that changes, there's no hope of moving forward.

5. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

its nice to see that at least one player cares.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Seriously. I thought we were recruiting winners? Players with the right attitudes. Changing culture. So far, these kids could care less than Hawk's.