What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football: Greg Brown just as frustrated as anyone with CU Buffs' woes

Oh great. Now we get the "We're just as upset & frustrated as the fans are, probably moreso".

Bull****. Not only is it simply untrue, but I don't even care if it is true. I'm not interested in hearing how frustrated the coaches and players are. I'm interested in winning football games. Go do that. Stop trying to gain my empathy. You're not going to receive it.

oh, thanks for the clarification, greg. you think "new twists" are something that is new this year. that makes a ton of sense. go bang your cymbals together and blink your eyes, you poo-flinging windup monkey. if you were any dumber, rocks would laugh at you.

Thanks Liver

So if I am reading this correctly the coaches are basically saying:

"We don't know what the problems are but we're gonna try to fix them."

Sounds like a good plan.

Again with the, "we look great in practice, it just doesn't show up on gameday" stuff. le sigh. Has anyone ever considered we look amazing in practice and during the offseason because we're playing ourselves and we ****ing suck?

Again with the, "we look great in practice, it just doesn't show up on gameday" stuff. le sigh. Has anyone ever considered we look amazing in practice and during the offseason because we're playing ourselves and we ****ing suck?
It has occurred to me, but thanks for writing it down!

In practice, I suggest weighing each player down with an extra 10-15 lbs and giving them an eye patch. This might better simulate game situations.

In practice, I suggest weighing each player down with an extra 10-15 lbs and giving them an eye patch. This might better simulate game situations.

But if we do that to all players, on both sides of the ball, we're right back where we started.

oh, thanks for the clarification, greg. you think "new twists" are something that is new this year.

Greg - That new twist being shown each game? It's called the spread - a new offensive scheme that involves passing. It's the new hot thing this year in football. Too bad you didn't see it coming. Maybe next year.

oh, thanks for the clarification, greg. you think "new twists" are something that is new this year. that makes a ton of sense. go bang your cymbals together and blink your eyes, you poo-flinging windup monkey. if you were any dumber, rocks would laugh at you.

Thanks Liver

Furthermore, somehow I doubt our opponents are digging through the depths of their playbook to fool us.

We are the most discombobulated team I have ever seen, snap after snap. That is the problem, coaches.

Back