What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football season can't start soon enough

Most threads of 30 or more posts will eventually turn to some variation of a choking the chicken joke.

That's what keeps it zesty.

I thought that eating lots of kiwi, watermelon and celery made it zesty?

Unfortunately for AllBuffs, drinking lots of beer and coffee take it in the bitterness direction.

I thought that eating lots of kiwi, watermelon and celery made it zesty?

Unfortunately for AllBuffs, drinking lots of beer and coffee take it in the bitterness direction.

who is doing the taste testing?

who is doing the taste testing?

For the career of "Official Taster", I think we can assume that the "A" students get jobs in wine, beer or ice cream. This may call the data I referenced into question.

I almost didn't respond to this thread.

When I first saw the title, my initial reaction was "damn right! these next 40 days are going to drag by".

Then I realized that something changed in my life: I moved to Colorado. And, for the first time since grade school, I have found myself enjoying the summer so much that I don't want it to end. I don't want football games to compete for my evening and weekend time with hiking, rafting, rock climbing and exploring the wonders of the West. I already have an issue DVR'ing weekend sports but never getting around to watching them.

Don't worry -- I am telling everyone back in Virginia and North Carolina how much it sucks out here and how I regret leaving the East Coast ("the dry air alone will have you longing for Raleigh humidity -- never mind the lack of beaches, high cost of living and pro-sports leanings of Colorado football/basketball fans!").

I almost didn't respond to this thread.

When I first saw the title, my initial reaction was "damn right! these next 40 days are going to drag by".

Then I realized that something changed in my life: I moved to Colorado. And, for the first time since grade school, I have found myself enjoying the summer so much that I don't want it to end. I don't want football games to compete for my evening and weekend time with hiking, rafting, rock climbing and exploring the wonders of the West. I already have an issue DVR'ing weekend sports but never getting around to watching them.

Don't worry -- I am telling everyone back in Virginia and North Carolina how much it sucks out here and how I regret leaving the East Coast ("the dry air alone will have you longing for Raleigh humidity -- never mind the lack of beaches, high cost of living and pro-sports leanings of Colorado football/basketball fans!").
Welcome to the collective. Could you send the heat back to where you came from?

Back